Oakland, Edmonton and Toronto Presale/Gen. Sale Info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Correct.

No GA for venue presales.

yeah it was in the fine print in the email that oakland coliseum sent out.

"General Admission tickets excluded from pre-sale ticket offer."

I got myself two tickets in Section 113 Row 11...I'll take it! :applaud:

yeah it was in the fine print in the email that oakland coliseum sent out.

"General Admission tickets excluded from pre-sale ticket offer."

I got myself two tickets in Section 113 Row 11...I'll take it! :applaud:

I'm on the other side, but similar distance from the stage. Sec 121 Row 8!! Couldn't believe my eyes! In my opinion some of the best $95 dollar seats available. Woohoo.

Okay, I've tried refreshing, going through the Coliseum link, and even deleting cookies on my computer ... But I still don't get any other box except the U2.com presale one!! :angry:

Okay, I've tried refreshing, going through the Coliseum link, and even deleting cookies on my computer ... But I still don't get any other box except the U2.com presale one!! :angry:

Weird.

I can't remember if the box said U2.com or something else- I didn't notice since I was rushing to fill in the code and seat request.

I just tried to go back in and it's not working, says the code isn't in their system. Hmmmm.

So did you get tickets, Brad? (off topic: It was great meeting you this weekend. I was serious about talking to you about the job thing, too! I'll be in touch)

If you are a season ticket Blue Jays or Bills holder....you can get tickets too.

I know the Bills site is already finished....but I don't know the Jays presale passcode.

Hey guys, I found a pre-sale password for Edmonton seats too. (No GAs of course.)

If you're planning on getting seats for Oakland or Edmonton, it's not a bad idea to get them early before everyone else rushes online for the general on-sale.

Edmonton:
U2 360º Tour tickets Commonwealth Stadium Edmonton, AB, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = horizon

Oakland
U2 360º Tour tickets Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Oakland, CA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = noline

You know what I hate about online TM? You cannot pick your seats.. you have to keep going back and hope that the section that you want will come up.
How does that work? I hate TM.
And U2 sells out so quickly that GA is the only option that works for a fan.

The code works for U2/OAK. Thanks so much for posting that.

Damn that is cool! Where were you yesterday before the presale :lol:
Sorry works been super busy and I don't have u2 presale rights so I am looking tonight thru the venue presale for tix.
You guys are all geting GA's anyways! :cool:
I am taking my kids to their first concert so I'm looking at seats.

I got the time wrong. I pulled the page up at 10:00 and got nothing. Then at 10:01 still nothing! :panic: Then realized that everyone else in the country changed their clocks back a couple days ago and CA is an hour behind us :doh: 14 minutes to go...

Back
Top Bottom