Non-U2 San Diego pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
some of these turned out okay . . . and there's lots of cute animals in them

the camera shy polar bear at Sea World:
a9fd6385.jpg

"No pictures please!"

Awwww these are lovely :cute: I love the seals!

Did you take all of these Kelly? Great quality photos!

I love animals! And a monkey named after Bono eh?! :lol:

Cute!! The zoo was fun, we went there on Wednesday! Getting to see that polar bear actually made us miss Edge and almost miss Bono...and it was asleep!!! :mad:

Kariann and I had a giggle about the Bonobo monkeys, too! :laugh:

Schmeg said:
Cute!! The zoo was fun, we went there on Wednesday! Getting to see that polar bear actually made us miss Edge and almost miss Bono...and it was asleep!!! :mad:

Kariann and I had a giggle about the Bonobo monkeys, too! :laugh:

I think these bears were the ones at seaworld, the zoo ones were further away (I took those from the bus, no way was I climbing that hill :lol: ).

I bet people wondered, "Why is this girl taking a picture of the monkey sign?"

And last and most certainly least:

623ad3e9.jpg

The first night I had a really good view of the soundboard. I could see Gavin Friday, Ali, Steve Lillywhite . . . and it seemed everytime they came into view, the woman in front of me felt the need to wave to her friends, stand up, or raise her glass. It's okay, because the pics I did get came out way to dark for some reason anyway, but this pic made me laugh when I got it developed. So this pic is dedicated to you drink lady, wherever you are! :wave:

Kariann said:

We climbed that hill. :shifty: It was not fun.
Jim dragged us up every hill in the zoo just to watch us suffer! :laugh:

Un-hijacking the thread...

Okay, I like the Sea World polar bear much more than the San Diego Zoo one because he didn't keep us from meeting any rock stars! :wink: When we saw the Sea World bear last year he was asleep hugging a football. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom