No Rehearsal Pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2INBARCELONA2014SH.jpg

Dropping these by here as well. Same pics as above but resized so that it's easier to get a good look at everything all at once.

U2INBARCELONA14SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA2SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA11SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA12SH-2.jpg

U2INBARCELONA1SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA3SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA4SH-1-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA5SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA7SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA9SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA4SH-2.jpg

U2INBARCELONA13SH-1.jpg

U2 ON SATURDAY
29 June 2009

I was at the rehearsing on Saturday, for a few songs, it looks amazing, stage is very very big, what is fun: Bono is swinging on the microphone like Tarzan, Edge is riding bicycle, Larry is turning around, not stage - only Larry, lights are going up to the sky, Bono is drawing something on the paper that is putting on the screen ( I can't see it ), he is doing it on the brigde, the brigde is moving when he is singing, very, very nice. Picture: me and Bono in jail on Friday 26.

---------------------------

very cool!

Dropping these by here as well. Same pics as above but resized so that it's easier to get a good look at everything all at once.

U2INBARCELONA12SH-2.jpg

U2INBARCELONA1SH-1.jpg

U2INBARCELONA3SH-1.jpg

Oh wow, this new stage looks like a spaceship from another planet that has landed on earth, with Edge at the controls, a coincidence?!? :shifty: I don't think so! :eeklaugh:

Thanks for the great pics, Cathleen!! :wave:

U2 ON SATURDAY
29 June 2009

I was at the rehearsing on Saturday, for a few songs, it looks amazing, stage is very very big, what is fun: Bono is swinging on the microphone like Tarzan, Edge is riding bicycle, Larry is turning around, not stage - only Larry, lights are going up to the sky, Bono is drawing something on the paper that is putting on the screen ( I can't see it ), he is doing it on the brigde, the brigde is moving when he is singing, very, very nice. Picture: me and Bono in jail on Friday 26.

---------------------------

very cool!

:ohmy:

Is that what they'll actually do at the show or just them being silly?

Bono swinging at the microphone :lol:

Yes, I knew it! Center stage and bridges are moving :hyper:!!!!

Yeah I know, Its better than christmas!!!! for sure!
ITs like the celebration of a new millenium!

Hello Laney! Yes we are!:hyper::hyper: I hope photo's come out reall soon after the gig,
and bootlegs:drool: 'They sound even better than before this year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom