No Line in the Horizon on sale at my local starbucks USA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3317231734_03c4130c44_b.jpg

3317231782_d990166773_b.jpg

3317231830_96d41ae2a1_b.jpg

The U2 sticker on the albums is really ugly. Totally undermines the rest of the cover.

Agreed but you just knew the record company was going to make sure everybody who might possibly buy the album know that it is in fact a U2 album....every little sale helps :D

i just got an e-mail from a friend says there is only 2 more

430 McClellan Highway
East Boston, MA 02128
United States

$12.95?? how dare them...lol
I guess even if my local Starbucks has a copy I'll wait till Tuesday and pick it up for cheaper :up:

I'm curious...... do any U2 albums sold by Starbucks this week count towards this week or next weeks sales :D since our sales week starts on Tuesday,you may be upsetting
U2's chance to debut the album at No. 1 :lol:

$12.95?? how dare them...lol
I guess even if my local Starbucks has a copy I'll wait till Tuesday and pick it up for cheaper :up:

I'm curious...... do any U2 albums sold by Starbucks this week count towards this week or next weeks sales :D since our sales week starts on Tuesday,you may be upsetting
U2's chace to debut the album at No. 1 :lol:

if the difference between debuting 1st and 2nd is 1 cd, i am willing to take full responsibility:hyper:

the equal sign is on top of the plastic not on the case now that is open i have no equal sign:sad:

I went to both of mine, the one near the mall and the one inside the mall where I work, and they didn't have it on sale.

Yeah, this is the case of one store where apparently no one can read the big notice on the box it came in that likely says "DO NOT SELL UNTIL MARCH 3."

Any other store selling them likely has the same rampant illiteracy among its workers.

Juan...thanks so much for this....my brother picked up three today....i wonder how many people in U.S. have the physical CD :lol:

Why would you buy three instead of letting two other people get it before it really comes out? It's not like you're going to listen to all three :confused:

Why would you buy three instead of letting two other people get it before it really comes out? It's not like you're going to listen to all three :confused:

thefly418 is my brother (in real life)...he bought one for himself, one for me, and one for a friend of ours

Let's not panic people... we already HAVE THE MUSIC and the CD will be everywhere in 48 hours...

Of course I heard if you get the CD before it's released you live forever... but that may be a rumor.

It is always fun to have stuff beforehand. I think it would be great to have movies just show up too. Like you walk into the theater and Star Trek is playing.

Here is what I always wondered. New releases they put on SALE to sell more, but isn't that the perfect time to have them be more money?

Also maybe they should try staggering the release price.

30 bucks for U2 CD on Feb 15th
15 on release day

I would so pay more for a CD or movie I wanted just to hear it NOW or see it NOW.

Juan...thanks so much for this....my brother picked up three today....i wonder how many people in U.S. have the physical CD :lol:

I do ....just happened to go to a local used cd store and asked for the new u2 cd, just then the Ups driver comes in and delivers a box full of them , so I purchase 3 , LUCKY me

The people working at the local store just let you buy them before the release date?

Sheesh. Back in the days when I was working at a record shop, you could get fired for that kind of thing.

The people working at the local store just let you buy them before the release date?

Sheesh. Back in the days when I was working at a record shop, you could get fired for that kind of thing.

Actually, Starbucks could get in trouble for this, if I'm not mistaken.

well he said that he wasn't supposed to sale it until Tuesday But told me to "SHUSH now " .....But you know me and my BIG mouth !!! :ohmy:

Excellent marketing by U2 & Starbucks, now everyone is running to their local Starbucks to get the album, but it's not there. Buy some coffee and go to the next Starbucks down the street, and so on. At least $1 goes to RED Global Fund :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom