NLOTH album request thread (DO NOT POST LINKS!!!) Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get the link? I downloaded it before but I need a new link for my brother...I tried to send him the files but it was too big. Thanks! wolf_Q@yahoo.com Yes he is planning on buying the album when it comes out, he's a big fan.

Hey guys I have the album but could I request an mp3 of NLOTH 2 please? I haven't heard it yet. In fact even though I have the album I have only heard Boots and NLOTH album version. I'm waiting till March 3rd but I'll allow myself a treat if somene is willing to send me the NLOTH 2 version. Thanks guys. :wave:
putnam3360@yahoo.ca

as soon as my upload was finished, it was deleted. i think that because it was called "no line on the horizon", it was automatically deleted :(

dont suppose anybody has an active link?

Sent to post 433 on...

Could someone please, please send me just the Breathe mp3? I don't want to download the whole file at work but I really need to hear this song ASAP. :reject:

neutral@ interference.com

I wanted to wait until I got the real album, but after hearing a copple of songs on Dave Fanning I thought it was to good to wait for another week. :D

betiine@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Once an hour request: if someone just wants to send me seperate mp3s I'm fine with that, in fact I would be quite grateful. Don't care about quality, just need them to hold me over until my box set arrives from amazon! Somebody pretty pretty please?

cityofblindinglights @ gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom