NICE SETLIST PARTY Last chance for electrical storm??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried posting a pic, but it won't let me. waaaaaaaa. I had some medicine for you kelly!

maybe this will work...
Pitnol-pillform.jpg

EDITED!

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to travel, etc. You are all very fortunate.
Since I have moved here and even more so in the last year (because of things that have happened), I've come to realize that I'm very fortunate indeed.
Live as you know it, can change or turned upside down in a matter of seconds.
The thought and realization of that has me very grateful of how and what my life is right now.

Lila64 said:
[BCouldn't afford to buy anything in the state now if I had to. [/B]

Don't get me started there. We're looking into this. But it's quite hopeless.

KUEFC09U2 said:
i havent said nothing? all i said was i havent tired of hearing the song :|

Whenever anyone complains you make a comment about the setlist not mattering unless we are there, but if that were true there wouldn't be anyone at the setlist party, right?

We're all here hoping for interresting bootlegs and photos and stories and such, and MOST of us are hoping it will be different from show to show...

U2 is the best band in the world and I would jump in the air if someone told me that I could see them play Pride today......but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't rather they mix things up more.

You understand what I'm saying, friend?

Niceman said:

Whenever anyone complains you make a comment about the setlist not mattering unless we are there, but if that were true there wouldn't be anyone at the setlist party, right?

We're all here hoping for interresting bootlegs and photos and stories and such, and MOST of us are hoping it will be different from show to show...

U2 is the best band in the world and I would jump in the air if someone told me that I could see them play Pride today......but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't rather they mix things up more.

You understand what I'm saying, friend?
i do yes, but that all started with me saying how much i still liked it :| #

the other part about the 7 shows etc was just a light hearted joke

KUEFC09U2 said:
i do yes, but that all started with me saying how much i still liked it :| #

the other part about the 7 shows etc was just a light hearted joke

I know where you're coming from and defending U2 is cool.

I guess I'm just saying I'm getting a little annoyed at you always making what feels like the same comment.

We all have the same favorite band, can't we have a little room to criticise during the love-fest?

I get that you don't want setlist variation, but most of us do.

Miringeltje said:

Since I have moved here and even more so in the last year (because of things that have happened), I've come to realize that I'm very fortunate indeed.
Live as you know it, can change or turned upside down in a matter of seconds.
The thought and realization of that has me very grateful of how and what my life is right now.

Don't get me started there. We're looking into this. But it's quite hopeless.

I was going to email you, but apparently I can't thru interference. Just curious how you ended up here in N.Calif from Holland. You can email me if you'd like: madeleinesmom@yahoo.com (I have AOL IM available in the evening, which I can give out privately)

:wink:

TheBrazilianFly said:
I don't think playing a rock concert with that heat is even healthy! :yikes:

I'm sure a lot of fans will end up with a surnburn or even worse a heat stroke.

But you know what is unhealthy: Bono still wearing his leather jacket in that kind of weather. Dress shirts and T-shirts only please.

Niceman said:

I know where you're coming from and defending U2 is cool.

I guess I'm just saying I'm getting a little annoyed at you always making what feels like the same comment.

We all have the same favorite band, can't we have a little room to criticise during the love-fest?

I get that you don't want setlist variation, but most of us do.
its not that, i am really not to botherd about the set, but what i just dont understand is why its the people who arent even at the show that do all the complaing, i mean i understand every opinions but thats just mine

am sorry

The other thing is that I feel they are playing Pride instead of Crumbs. That's the spot in the setlist that would make sense for it.

So I get a song that I have seen U2 play 12 times personally, that he can't hit the notes in anymore, instead of a new song that I really like that has NEVER gotten it's chance to become something great.....

Has anyone read the recent article about Jim Kelly, one the astronaut's on the current shuttle mission asking for Vertigo as his wake up call?
U2 plays in outer space :hyper:
Sent the article to the News section. May or may not have already been posted.

Wonder if they played it twice for the astronauts? :dance: :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
i know.....personally pride streets and one are the ones i really want to hear every show i go to

i also love wowy this tour :drool:

I like the Pride-->Streets-->One section of this tour very much too.

And don't get me started on WOWY.
I think it's my all time favorite U2 song.
I didn't get to hear it live though.
But I like what I hear in the bootlegs.

KUEFC09U2 said:
its not that, i am really not to botherd about the set, but what i just dont understand is why its the people who arent even at the show that do all the complaing, i mean i understand every opinions but thats just mine

am sorry

:)

Cool. That's big of you.

I know you're a real fan, but those of us complaining really are as well, I promise!:)

Miringeltje said:

U2@NYC, where else did you go during your trip?
Thanks for posting those pics by the way.
I suddenly remembered that I have pictures of myself on the Nice beach, that even if they were digital, I'm sure they would end up like red crosses (x) here.
LOL

We traveled all around France during that trip... :drool: Normandie, Loire Valley, Cote d'Azur, Provence, Paris... great trip, we drove around the whole country.

I love vacations... :D

Niceman said:

:)

Cool. That's big of you.

I know you're a real fan, but those of us complaining really are as well, I promise!:)
:) ok, right am off the pub, you and everyone else have a drink on me :wink:

see you later whoever is still on

Niceman said:
love-fest?

Ah, music to my ears...
I can see Bono having his hand on his heart and throwing LOVE around the whole arena/stadium.

LOVE...............LOVE.................LOVE.........................LOVE

He does this during 'Pride' though.
(Hahaha!)

Miringeltje said:

I like the Pride-->Streets-->One section of this tour very much too.

And don't get me started on WOWY.
I think it's my all time favorite U2 song.
I didn't get to hear it live though.
But I like what I hear in the bootlegs.

Ditto - I didn't get to hear it on this tour, although I did get one of my other faves Mysterious Ways
bellyemoticon.gif

:hug:

Let's party!
fest10.gif

Back
Top Bottom