NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i just went back to read that entire thread. somewhere amidst the screams of thousands of my brain cells dying in agony every time i read one of his posts, i was reminded how much i definitely do not miss redhill whining clown.

yeesh.

After seeing your post, I read that entire thread as well.
The dude was (is, cause you know he's still reading this site) a pompous condescending ass. I remember him posting seriously about having been sexually assaulted (must have been shortly after the Trump kitty grabbing revelation). Some woman supposedly roofied him. When I pressed him on it, the outcome was she stole his wallet. If that's not the definition of sexual assault, I (nor Lou Reed or Stephen Morrissey) don't know what is. This forum is far better off with him.

After seeing your post, I read that entire thread as well.
The dude was (is, cause you know he's still reading this site) a pompous condescending ass. I remember him posting seriously about having been sexually assaulted (must have been shortly after the Trump kitty grabbing revelation). Some woman supposedly roofied him. When I pressed him on it, the outcome was she stole his wallet. If that's not the definition of sexual assault, I (nor Lou Reed or Stephen Morrissey) don't know what is. This forum is far better off with him.
Good times, good times.

He was a special guy :sad:

i remember when he tried to claim in utter hysterics for several days and across multiple threads that i was sexually harassing him because i jokingly used the phrase "grand bitch" indirectly.

never mind that it's the exact same phrase that he himself invented and directed as an insult at mikal. and it was totally fine and acceptable for him to do that because someone else was a big meanie to him first. but no, when i make a reference to it as a joke, it's aggressive and direct sexual harassment and the fact that i'm not insta-banned for it means the mods approve of sexual harassment, or someshit. :rolleyes:

it must be exhausting to be constantly stretching for ways to somehow paint yourself as an aggrieved victim in every situation.

Last edited:
Best hot take for sports has to be the one guy who "was" John Lackey changing his name to Brandon Wood (?) after Lackey was traded.

Best hot take for sports has to be the one guy who "was" John Lackey changing his name to Brandon Wood (?) after Lackey was traded.

The best thing to ever happen a forum.

Coupled of course with Lackey signing with the Red Sox, the team that gave Interference John Lackey (aka Pub Crawler) fits of rage.

Honorable mention, since it's only semi sports related, would be U2 Kitten's brother inventing the retractable roof.

Are these hot takes or just stupid things people have said

Brandon Wood was definitely a hot take, he was basically saying this guy was going to be THE next big thing in MLB.

I also think it's a hot take to say that your brother came up with the idea for the retractable roof and someone must've seen it and stole it from him, but that could be more chalked up to dumb.

i thought it was more like u2kitten claimed that she herself once thought "a roof that opens and closes over a stadium would be cool" back in the 70s or something and then when they actually built one years later she decided that meant she "invented" it.

it's been so long that i might have just imagined all those details though. my vacation just started after work today so i'm already a wee bit under the influence of a jazz cigarette.

i thought it was more like u2kitten claimed that she herself once thought "a roof that opens and closes over a stadium would be cool" back in the 70s or something and then when they actually built one years later she decided that meant she "invented" it.

it's been so long that i might have just imagined all those details though. my vacation just started after work today so i'm already a wee bit under the influence of a jazz cigarette.

I seem to recall her supposedly writing a book that featured a stadium with a retractable roof.

Another of her great hot takes was the Colts having the best uniforms in the NFL. Snazzy that white on white with white helmets. :wink:

i like how this conversation about random interference hot takes just naturally came full circle and back on topic to football.

who needs mods anyway

jeez that was like a month before the great interference meetup of snow patrick's day 2007. i feel like there should be something that automatically switches the forum to blue crack mode when you open a thread that old.

The original post said she invented it herself but there has to be more... i think she defended her position at one point and that's where the brother part came in.

Need to so more digging
She mentions her brother a few posts later, right before chizip claims he invented hot dogs.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembered it that way...

The original post said she invented it herself but there has to be more... i think she defended her position at one point and that's where the brother part came in.

Need to so more digging

I think there's something else she claims she and her brother came up with, can't recall what...maybe the US Constitution or the electric guitar, or sliced bread...but I think there was something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom