NFL Thread Part Three, Take Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
StlElevation said:
i heard that the rams were in los angeles at one point. i know, nobody here will believe me, but it is true. I dont expect you to know this, and you may not even believe me, but thats fine, you really don't have to.

speaking of LA, i bet ya didn't know that the dodgers actually once played in brooklyn, which is a borough of the city of new york, located in the northeast of the united states.

zumanity42 said:
i see jake plummer's twin has been locked back in his closet & the real jake came out to play this afternoon...

When we were down by 14 with 2:00 left in the first half, I thought, "Jake, don't freak out. Don't do anything stupid."

Pick.

But hey, overall, he's been a great improvement.

Congrats to the Steelers. You whupped us.

If you fail to make a single stop in an ENTIRE HALF you're not likely to win a football game. And a few turnovers don't help. :mad:

I am sorry for all the Denver fans, who like Colt and Bengal fans had to sit in their stadium and helplessly watch their team be beaten up by a bunch of boring fucks who are going to cause the lowest rated SB ever. I sure wish the Chiefs had knocked them off in the last game of the season instead of letting them sneak in. What a suck ass waste of time, again. I hate football.

"Another promise fallen through, another season passes by you"

--Big Country

I understand ORLY now, thanks for the explainations.

U2Kitten said:
I am sorry for all the Denver fans, who like Colt and Bengal fans had to sit in their stadium and helplessly watch their team be beaten up by a bunch of boring fucks who are going to cause the lowest rated SB ever. I sure wish the Chiefs had knocked them off in the last game of the season instead of letting them sneak in. What a suck ass waste of time, again. I hate football.

"Another promise fallen through, another season passes by you"

--Big Country

I understand ORLY now, thanks for the explainations.

Oh once again a "woah is me for being a Colts fan"...I was actually happy to see the Steelers win just for Bettis' sake....

now I am pushing for SEATTLE

ljclary said:

Oh once again a "woah is me for being a Colts fan"...I was actually happy to see the Steelers win just for Bettis' sake....

now I am pushing for SEATTLE

you mean woe is me colts, redskins, vikings, toronto argonauts, frankfurt galaxy, new jersey generals and los angeles xtreme fan... but not a bandwagon jumper 'cause she's always liked all of those teams, win or lose.

I really don't like Bettis, never have. It would have been hilarious to have his career end with an Earnest Byner unforgiveable fumble. I'm not saying who I'm for because you guys will all pull for the opposite! I am not a bandwagon jumper or I'd keep switching sides, which I don't. I really hate how you guys pick on me. I'm as good a fan as any of you :madspit:

Which one of you keeps coming over to PLEBA rating all the hot pix threads one star? Well, remember, one star is better than none! :happy:

Last edited:
must be easy to be a "good fan" when you can just pick and choose out of a selection of teams... one of them's bound to be decent on any given season.

when i was like 12 years old i tried to pull off the whole "i'm a fan of more than one team" thing when bill parcells went to the patriots.

after a season my friend told me to stop being a douche, and i went back to just the giants.

much more difficult, and rewarding, to root for just one team... especially considering how, you know, they're all playing for the same thing and all.

U2Kitten said:
I really don't like Bettis, never have. It would have been hilarious to have his career end with an Earnest Byner unforgiveable fumble. I'm not saying who I'm for because you guys will all pull for the opposite! I am not a bandwagon jumper or I'd keep switching sides, which I don't. I really hate how you guys pick on me. I'm as good a fan as any of you :madspit:

Which one of you keeps coming over to PLEBA rating all the hot pix threads one star? Well, remember, one star is better than none! :happy:

ok, so its obvious you're rooting for seattle considering you call pittsburgh "Boring fucks" or whatever retarded comment you made there. therefore, i am hoping pittsburgh wins.

why would it have been hilarious to see a fairly classy, hall of famer end his career on a fumble that was only caused by a PERFECT hit? you know what IS hilarious ? seeing a choke artist do his typical chokejob then sell out his offensive line. that's pretty funny.

i don't venture into pleba, so maybe if your threads are as bad as these posts then there could be a reason they are 1 star.

edit: maybe his career would have ended with a fumble if nick harper could beat the freakin quarterback...

Last edited:
StlElevation said:

i don't venture into pleba, so maybe if your threads are as bad as these posts then there could be a reason they are 1 star.

They're not 'my' threads, some I don't even post in. Somebody must just be jealous of the bands' hotness.

I really don't like the way you treat me, I'm as good a fan as anyone here.

U2Kitten said:

They're not 'my' threads, some I don't even post in. Somebody must just be jealous of the bands' hotness.

baaaaahahahahahahahahahahhahah

theres comedy.

you dont like the way I treat you? do you even read the shit you spewed out to me in the other thread? i never cause crap with any member here unless i am provoked. you not only post utterly retarded bullshit about brady (can't back it up with anything except a blind hatred) then you take it out on me for laughing at your stupidity.

get a grip with reality

Last edited:
I recall two years ago how everyone was saying the Super Bowl between the Patriots and Panthers would be "boring as hell" or the "lowest rated" ever. That one turned out quite entertaining. Who's to say this one won't?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i saw jerome bettis throw his water bottle once.

boom tish.

That's nothing. I was at a party with Jerome Bettis once, and I saw him take a tortilla chip, dip it into the salsa, bite it, and double-dip the bitten edge back into the salsa. What a classless jerk.

My cousin was at a party once when Tom Brady spiked the punch with Mr. Clean, then pissed in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom