NFL 2012: The Super Bowl and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better today than Sunday so he doesn't pull a Bobby Hurley in front of a national TV audience.

Plus lest we forget what Brady did in Jan 2005 in the AFC title game in Pittsburgh having spent the previous night with a fever of 169 degrees (the legend grows with each passing year).

Favre was sick as hell the day before SB 31.

No matter how bad it gets, he won't crap his pants on the field quite as thoroughly as Charlie Peprah did Sunday.

This is happening three days after a report stated Peyton/Saturday going to Redskins was VERY likely? Both parties might have dodged a bullet here. I want RG3, and with the 6th pick we shouldn't have much trouble securing him.

Jeff Saturday I'll take. Our line needs all the help it can get, especially at center.

I think RG3 will be gone well before the sixth pick. Either a trade will happen between a team that will leverage a TOP 5 pick to a team that wants to move up to pick up RG3. That or Cleveland or Minnesota, who both have young QBs with an uncertain future, might be enticed to select him.

I think RG3 will be gone well before the sixth pick. Either a trade will happen between a team that will leverage a TOP 5 pick to a team that wants to move up to pick up RG3. That or Cleveland or Minnesota, who both have young QBs with an uncertain future, might be enticed to select him.

Browns already stated that they no interest in trading up, so I'm assuming they're not THAT desperate for RG3 specifically.

I've seen some mock drafts have us trading with Minnesota. I could live with that.

I just really, really don't want Matt Flynn.

Inexplicably, Browns fans I've talked to are not ready to give up on McCoy. They think the problem is the offense as a whole, not McCoy himself.

This may be the year to pass, considering the steep prices RGIII's draft slot will demand, but still ... let's not talk ourselves into Colt McCoy.

I just got this exciting email:
"In what promises to be the BEST event years, 7 former and present Packers players are scheduled to attend the upcoming Player Cruise. Nick Barnett, Desmond Bishop, Jarrett Bush, John Kuhn, Ruvell Martin, Charlie Peprah and Frank Zombo have committed to attend the Players Cruise."

I can't imagine a better time than spending my hard earned money on a cruise plagued with the players most directly responsible for shitting the bed earlier this week. Just add Finley, Grant and CJ Wilson to this list, and it's a no brainer.

Joe Philbin is the new head coach in Miami. I'm sure nothing can ease the pain of the loss of his son right now, but I'm glad he got this opportunity.

I feel like someone mentioned this as a strong possibility a few weeks ago. Good for him, I wish him well.

I wish I had an interesting answer, like I've been busy being Clay Matthews' personal hair assistant or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom