NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I can't believe I have something to cheer the Bears for. That was worth having them win again. And this hit happens on an interception? How fitting.

Adios, Mr. Peen Pix.

minnesota did not do me a solid last night. not only does a bear win hurt the giants (a little), but that douchebag adrian peterson deciding at the last second not to play after all the reports said that he would play as of sunday morning caused me to lose my fantasy football playoff by 7 fucking points 'cause i couldn't pull peterson and replace him.

go fuck yourself, AP.

Proud to be a Bears fan today. Might need to bottle this feeling, because it doesn't get much better than that in the regular season. Division clincher, 40 points, Hester sets the record, and the death of Favre. Just fucking beautiful.

166183_1695179630450_1566619812_31645356_5594794_n.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. We all have our little fetishes. It's just a dumbass move to somehow let the videos get out there in the open. Unless he wanted them to surface.

The foot fetish thing is one thing, but the swingers site page ups it another couple levels.

This whole thing is a lot of fun.

Here's hoping LT can get a big one in all three holes of the Bears' defensive line this weekend.

Happiest day of Rex Ryan's life was when someone told him a 100 yard football field has 300 feet (360 if you count the end zones Rexy).

The head coach of the new york jets is making amateur foot fetish videos and has profiles on swinger sites?

Yea I don't know why that would be news.

And now I understand. No one posted a link to what was going on so I went off of the first article I found with info, and all it said was that Ryan didn't know how the footage got out (I'm sure), which in general I didn't think was SO bad, but I didn't know about the Swingers thing. Completely understand now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom