NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat it. 34-3 Skins.

I would try to compliment the Lions a bit, but there really isn't much positivity to add. :ohmy:

Sorry April. :(

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's ok. They looked terrible out there today.

Better luck next weekend? :hopespringseternal:

We have the Packers. :huh: I'm not looking forward to that.

Hopefully the bye will help heal you up a bit. :up:

Oh, the rallying cry of Wisconsinites: The Bears still suck! :wink:

(and ooh, they're chanting it right now! Sigh. I'm homesick.)

Too bad about Seattle today. Oy.

Last edited:
Ok, so my theory is this. Griese is not going to be perfect. But I really think he can only get better. And he's doing well!

Last week, I figured he would struggle. First time starting...new players etc. This week, much better. Now, if somehow Cedric Benson could just not suck, our offense would actually be pretty good!

Speaking of Benson, he pisses me off. He's so tentative, it's ridiculous. But the play that made me so mad was he finally had a decent run, and instead of staying in bounds, he runs out. (I realize Madden said all this on tv, but I said it to my wife well before). Don't be such a panzy! Get those 2-3 more yards! :mad:

But we WON! We beat Green BAY! :hyper:

Justin24 said:
Can Anyone beat the Patriots? Yes and that team will be the CowBoys!!!

It's going to be tough for Dallas, having to play tonight and then not having as much time to prepare for the Pats.

While I disagree with Hewson and think they'll win tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit of a struggle.

phanan said:

It's going to be tough for Dallas, having to play tonight and then not having as much time to prepare for the Pats.

I feel that too many people are looking at the schedule, and not realizing THIS (the short turn-around for the Cowboys).

The Patriots have too many weapons...Cowboys won't be able to keep up on such short rest.

The Pats will lose a game this season...it won't be against the Cowboys or Colts though.

phanan said:
Considering the history, I wouldn't be shocked if the Patriots lose in Miami again, despite them being winless.

Only if the Dolphins roll out there alternate orange jerseys.

If that happens...Hewson should get a Dolphins tatoo! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom