NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that Indy was a 15.5 point favorite over KC. How on earth did I miss this bet???

DaveC said:

You gotta be kidding.

Is this guy made of glass or something?? :|

He was doing horribly, too. Quite frankly, everyone was quietly thinking, "It can't get worse if he's hurt, can it?"

So this Cleveland FG thing is quite interesting.
Logic says it should be good, but I'd like to see the rule.
For example what if a guy is kicking into a 55MPH wind (I know this is an absurd eample, but just for shits and giggles), kicks the ball, it sails up, through, then the wind knocks it back through onto the field, would that be considered good?

What about if a FG sails through the uprights, gets caught in a mini-vortex, bends 360 degrees around the left upright and passes through again? Does it count twice?

speedracer said:
What about if a FG sails through the uprights, gets caught in a mini-vortex, bends 360 degrees around the left upright and passes through again? Does it count twice?
And here I thought I came up with the most prepostorous possibility.:wink:

Hewson said:
Wow, has Adam Vinatieri just lost it all of a sudden?

There was a crapload of tension in that stadium when Dungy decided to run down the clock and attempt a field goal to win the game After watching Vinatieri only making one of three prior attempts. It was fun to see people squirm.

That would have been a monumental failure if he missed that one.

r3874563715.jpg

:flirt:

Ouch. That was a heartbreaker of a loss, but you know what? I have to say congratulations to every Cowboy fan here. That game was fucking incredible. Best Skins game I've seen all year, even if it ended in a loss.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Rub it in, why don't ya... :sad:

Hey, we almost tied it up there at the end. :tongue:

To hold the Giants to one touchdown is not too bad.

The Giants stopped the Lions running game (snicker) and had three INTs, but the Giants offense did nothing with it.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
makes a lot of commercials, chokes in the clutch... yup, he's a colt now :wink:

?

I'm sorry...chocked in the clutch? I don't understand. He kicked the winning field goal today. He missed two in the first half.

You are a bit confusing tonight.

;)

Me too. As long as Brady throws 'em, it racks up another 7 points for my fantasy team (I've got the kicker, too).

ETA: If anyone can possibly claim that being up by 28 points on the 3 yard line, and GOING FOR IT on 4th and 1 is not running up the score, then they ought to be shot.

Last edited:
I'm tired of people giving a shit about running up the score. These are professionals, fucking stop them and then they cannot run the score up. I hate the Pats but, I just do not feel bad for teams they beat the shit out of. Fucking man up and stop them.

No spoken words said:
I'm tired of people giving a shit about running up the score. These are professionals, fucking stop them and then they cannot run the score up. I hate the Pats but, I just do not feel bad for teams they beat the shit out of. Fucking man up and stop them.

I agree that the Bills still have to stop them, but going for it in that situation was definitely ridiculous.

No spoken words said:

Hate is a strong word....

DaveC said:

I agree that the Bills still have to stop them, but going for it in that situation was definitely ridiculous.

I hear you, but I also disagree.

Hate is a strong word, Zoney. Accurate, too, as it turns out, in this case. :) Toss the Celtics and Sox in there, too, while you're at it. Tell Schmeg I'm sorry.

I like New England. :shrug:

That's probably from a mix of lots of respect for Tom Brady and reading too many Sports Guy articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom