New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You thank you! Thanks Diane :applaud: And thanks to u2wedge who called me and let me listen live for several blocks of time :applaud: :bow: (and who sent the clip!!!)

bis.gif

Thanks so much Lila and Diane! I'm off to go watch the rest of my hockey game. Have a good one, and see ya on the 10th! Even though it's Thanksgiving, we're having our dinner tomorrow. Thank god for my mom's schedule, so I can be here for the party on Monday. Night!

VintagePunk said:
tim, Sami...I have several components that I need connected in specific ways in order to perform specific tasks...I know how to do a lot of it, but I'm unsure about some...what is the best way to ask, so I don't bore the thread?

Defers to Sami. :sexywink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Paper schmaper. What's it on???

I assume that's for me...? (After this, I HAVE TO GO...!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:)

This first one is on the intersection between proto-feminism and the Surrealist movement which I see in Germaine Dulac's 1927 film, THE SEASHELL AND THE CLERGYMAN. I think the film, in a variety of ways, foreshadows not just the heydey of the Feminist movement of the '70s, but the Transgender movements which sprang up in the 1980s, as well...

But that's just the short-end of it...it's a shorter paper, but BIG on ideas. Probably too big....

Fuck this town, now that I think about it... :wink:

Lila64 said:
Thank You thank you! Thanks Diane :applaud: And thanks to u2wedge who called me and let me listen live for several blocks of time :applaud: :bow: (and who sent the clip!!!)

bis.gif
Thanks to you and Diane for the setlist! It was a blast as always.

Decent setlist tonight with more changes than I thought there would be for the 2nd show. The next three should get very interesting. I think at least 2 of them could be very different. I think Discotheque will be done in the next two shows.

Zootlesque said:

You have all of sunday buddy! Chill. :wink:

Oh and pssst... check the Amnesiac thread! :drool:

I will, my friend. But I don't have all of Sunday...! FOOTBALL!!!!!

And then a Sleater-Kinney concert...!!!!!!

How can so much goodness feel so bad???? Ha ha ha.

bono_man2002 said:
lets sing how long to the car park shall we..

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

TO SING THISSSSSSSSS SONG HOWWWWWWWWWWW LONG!

I'll sing it

:whistle: How long to sing this song

So awesome!

If you shout... said:

I assume that's for me...? (After this, I HAVE TO GO...!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:)

This first one is on the intersection between proto-feminism and the Surrealist movement which I see in Germaine Dulac's 1927 film, THE SEASHELL AND THE CLERGYMAN. I think the film, in a variety of ways, foreshadows not just the heydey of the Feminist movement of the '70s, but the Transgender movements which sprang up in the 1980s, as well...

But that's just the short-end of it...it's a shorter paper, but BIG on ideas. Probably too big....

Fuck this town, now that I think about it... :wink:

Sweet Jesus. Get working on that. What the hell class makes you write something like that? :huh:

Harbinger said:
5 songs different from last night... excellent!
Good point. Considering that U2 have 5 shows that they have to save songs for, I'd agree that 5 new songs on night 2 is excellent!

By the way, while thanking Lila and Diane, I forgot to thank U2!!!
Without them, I wouldn't be here today. :D

If you shout... said:
Thanks to everybody, but especially Lila and Diane. You've all been instrumental in helping me fuck myself in the ass by NOT working on this fucking paper. Number one of three for the next few days...and then one more...and then the tests...and then the reading...

Ugh. I'm nauseous.

What are your papers on?

You can do it!!! :yes:

WildHoneyAlways said:

Sweet Jesus. Get working on that. What the hell class makes you write something like that? :huh:

Sigh...this motherfucker is ALL ME.

I came up with the topic/focus individually and proposed it to the Professor (a good friend of mine). The class, in case you care, in CINE 488--French and Comparative Cinema 1895-1950. Wonderful class!

And there's a French film festival getting started at Boardman's, this weekend/week. So cool. Some great films, already!

See Games of Love and Chance if at all possible!

Why am I still here...? You people are just too much fun!

If You Shout

damn I actually love the sound of your paper :reject:

I took a film class and a psychology of women <feminism> class.

I could get into that paper :hyper:

Good luck with it!

If you shout... said:

Sigh...this motherfucker is ALL ME.

I came up with the topic/focus individually and proposed it to the Professor (a good friend of mine). The class, in case you care, in CINE 488--French and Comparative Cinema 1895-1950. Wonderful class!

And there's a French film festival getting started at Boardman's, this weekend/week. So cool. Some great films, already!

See Games of Love and Chance if at all possible!

Why am I still here...? You people are just too much fun!

I LOOOOOOOVE French films :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom