New U2.com subscriber gift known... sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just renewed today and got the usual 10% coupon.

I bet the secret surprise for renewing early is a whole 15%!

im still waiting for my copy of 'duals'

despite the fact that i previously said i didnt want it. Its one thing to get something you dont want, its something else entirely to pay for something you dont want and not even get it. Right now im trying to decide whether drinking till the sun comes up is a better option than going to bed with a strange hooker. Either way, ill pay dearly.

No, I just renewed today and got the usual 10% coupon.

I bet the secret surprise for renewing early is a whole 15%!
I renewed today (2 months early) and got 25% off. Which I will not use anyway. Isn't that standard, though? I feel like I got 25% last time, too.

I renewed today (2 months early) and got 25% off. Which I will not use anyway. Isn't that standard, though? I feel like I got 25% last time, too.

Yeah, it's 25%. I got 25% when a renewed like a week ago and checked last year's and it was 25% also.

I'd love to know what U2.com actually deems a surprise. Maybe it's that we won't have to wait until November to receive U22. :wink:

While you're renewing you also get a "promo discount" on other products in the store.

You can combine that with the 25% coupon you got last year.

I just bought 4 t-shirts for $38 (including shipping), not bad.

Total promo discounts: US$21.03
Coupon: 25% discount on U2com merchandise. US$ 9.24

While you're renewing you also get a "promo discount" on other products in the store.

You can combine that with the 25% coupon you got last year.

I just bought 4 t-shirts for $38 (including shipping), not bad.

Total promo discounts: US$21.03
Coupon: 25% discount on U2com merchandise. US$ 9.24
Well that's good to know! I found mine from last year and might actually buy something now. Damn you for always finding ways to suck money out of me, U2.com.

I'm sure my email said 25% as well, but seeing as how I've never bothered using it in the past, I couldn't be bothered to check the email before I posted.

:wink:

No, really I just used 10% to riff off the previous comments.

Turns out there's pretty much nothing on the site worth buying anyway. I do find it funny that they're still charging $7.50 for the 2011 calendar. :lol:

mobonofo said:
What's the hold-up with this set list???:hyper:

This is u2.com were talking about there
Meaning of the begining of the week is completey different to ours.

Probaly wont hear until the begining of next month

35qk0b.jpg

If U2 plan on recounting the votes until "Get On Your Boots" lands in the top 22 - we will never get this set...and I'm starting to think we never will. :angry:

U2 > Sign In

1. Bad
2. Where The Streets Have No Name
3. Magnificent
4. One
5. Ultraviolet
6. Even Better than The Real Thing
7. With or Without You
8. Beautiful Day
9. City of Blinding Lights
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
12. All I Want is You/Love Rescue Me
13. Moment of Surrender
14. Until The End of the World
15. The Fly
16. One Tree Hill
17. Stay (Faraway, So Close)
18. Walk On
19. Zooropa
20. Elevation
21. Out of Control
22. Mysterious Ways

Mysterious ways beat NLOTH? For real? :doh: And WTF is magnificent doing so bloody high.

Ah well, at least we're getting Bad, TUF, AIWIY, The Fly, EBTTRT, OTH and Zooropa.

pretty much nothing changed from when the voting became a mystery, except no line was bumped by mysterious ways, oh well, still pretty good, getting some great stuff, what about the surprise? has there been any mention of what it is? i still hope to get more tracks especially electrical storm and hold me thrill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom