New U2.com subscriber gift known... sort of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can vote agian, but we don't know if they actually count that 2nd vote.
Or maybe it overwrites your previous vote...

It'd be moronic if everyone can just vote an unlimited number of times..

They can't be that stupid...... right.... ?

It's U2.com. Anything is possible.

It's entirely possible their votes are cookie based.

More U2 BS. So when the next election happens if you don't like the way it goes, just extend the voting for a few weeks...Ugh. If U2 didn't like the way things were polling, they should just give us all the tracks since we all paid them. :doh:

I have voted 3 times in 3 days. So get voting people!!

I'm very worried that Zooropa and NLOTH are close to the bottom.
I actually renewed my subscription on 01st Dec because I saw the tracklisting and was pretty pleased with what I saw. I'll be very annoyed if NLOTH, Zooropa and Out Of Control miss out to Mysterious Ways, IGCIIDGCT and Vertigo!!! :angry:

They're extending the voting?? Nooooo!

Now NLOTH needs to hold on for a few more days.

It looks pretty.

u22_discs.jpg

My first reaction when I saw the packaging was that it was pretty, and I would probably like it more than the actual songs contained in it. :|

People are focusing too much on the songs that are omitted. Sure, it's disappointing that songs like ES, Hold Me etc, and Breathe are out, but we're still getting copies of OTH, OOC, The Fly, and EBTTRT.

for real. i've got several packages of biscoff cookies i'm bringing back to nz with me (shut up they're awesome), i bet if i gave them to u2 instead i could persuade them to put ybr on the cd.

Mysterious ways has now overtaken NLOTH :angry:

The vote extension was clearly to get "Lots of hits" in there. I'm annoyed that I renewed my subscription now.

Mysterious ways has now overtaken NLOTH :angry:

The vote extension was clearly to get "Lots of hits" in there. I'm annoyed that I renewed my subscription now.

Nope, No Line On The Horizon is in the lead agian..... after i've voted about 10 times... :hyper:

After every vote of mine i can see that the percentages actually change, so it does like my votes are being counted.

Which is weird, last night i deleted ALL me personal info/history/cookies/etc and my votes were not being counted, today i'm doing the same and they are being counted

This election is a joke, u2.com screwed this up.

Walk On 2.35%
The Fly 2.34%
Elevation 2.32%
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) 2.31%
Zooropa 2.29%
Out Of Control 2.28%
No Line On the Horizon 2.26%
=====================
Mysterious Ways 2.26%
40 2.22%
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) 2.22%
Vertigo 2.22%
I Will Follow 2.17%
Sunday Bloody Sunday 2.12%
Pride (In the Name of Love) 2.09%
New Year’s Day 2.06%
Breathe 2.04%

I know i'll be voting to get Elevation and Walk On out, and Breathe in.

Wonder how u2.com will react when they find out people can vote multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom