New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as I as I know from my days in a mailroom, UPS tracking numbers always begin with a 1 followed by a Z, at least for packages in the US. The tracking number I received in my email says "UPS9...."followed by a bunch of other numbers. No clue why they gave us this number with a link to track it when it's not a valid number. If you click on the link in the upper left side of the screen it will even say the number is not valid and should begin with a 1Z.

Finally, if I'm not mistaken, I though it said in the fine print that you needed to spend $100 on U2.com the day you purchase your subscription to receive a tracking number.

I got my tracking number last Monday after buying my package the day this was announced. Still no package but since I got my email the week before Christmas I wasn't really expecting it to come until next week.

Angel is for Christmas! No one is really working tomorrow. Even if they're working, they're not expected to work the 24th. Besides, Angel is a Christmas song.

I'm betting on Party Girl sometime around the 30th. :hmm:

Yeah the new u2.com email says that Angel of Harlem is their holiday gift. And it says "see you in 2013".

FYI to folks out there waiting for their's to arrive, I got mine Saturday, originally got the email confirmation on Monday, so little less than a week between email and delivery for me. I live a few minutes outside of Chicago. If that gives any hope :)

It's a beautiful book! This is certainly a great surprise from U2.com. I feel like they finally, for the First Time, really valued their members.

I did run into one problem, my photos of the band that come packaged inside the sleeve of the book jacket were packaged by the publisher too close to the glue/ adhesive of the book jacket causing them to get stuck inside, and it took a little work to get them out. Luckily the photos weren't damagd. There is a very small amount of glue on the top photo that I should be able to remove with a special photo cleaner. I hope no one runs into this problem or worse, have to be kind of gentle removing the photos if this happens.

for some reason I don't get emails anymore- but have now d/led

that now means they've released 43 live tracks from the last tour

for some reason I don't get emails anymore- but have now d/led

that now means they've released 43 live tracks from the last tour

And that's of 61 played. Those 61 include the model, te auld triangle, stand by me, happy birthday, all the new ones etc. great effort from the lads

And that's of 61 played. Those 61 include the model, te auld triangle, stand by me, happy birthday, all the new ones etc. great effort from the lads

must admit I'd forgotten about the non U2 songs- think we have SBM on the Sheffield broadcast?

I'll be listening to Edge's Picks on the way to the parents tomorrow morning

must admit I'd forgotten about the non U2 songs- think we have SBM on the Sheffield broadcast?

I'll be listening to Edge's Picks on the way to the parents tomorrow morning

Yep. I am waiting to compile my massive playlist until after new year in case we get mothers, stingray and party girl. Then I can add soon, mercy, stand by me, and hopefully we have SB quality of one or two more. Given u22 actually had 24 songs, we should crack 50 of the 61

Pretty flippin happy tonight. Santa came through on Christmas Eve with this delivery. This is the second U2 fan club package to reach me on a Christmas Eve.
I'm a little crazy. Made my daughter stick it under the tree for the big day tomorrow.

Got my U2 present Christmas Eve. I love it! The book is beautiful and I've read about half of it already. The CD is magnificent. The MASSIVE live album which they're assembling is staggering....

Mine still isn't here. Getting impatient. The tracking number still says "unavailable."
There are no working tracking numbers. It's a stupid failure on their account.

I hope mine will be here on New Year's day. That would be a hilarious coincidence.

I did.. so should I still?

If you alreayd have last year's gift, there's no reason to go get the expensive version, right?

FYI to folks out there waiting for their's to arrive, I got mine Saturday, originally got the email confirmation on Monday, so little less than a week between email and delivery for me. I live a few minutes outside of Chicago. If that gives any hope :)

I'm right outside of Chicago too and ordered mine on November 12. I just got an email last night saying it was shipped. I got U22 and the Zoo TV CD at the start of December

HOLD ME THRILL ME KISS ME KILL ME, live from Santiago CHILE !!! :hyper:

It sounds JUST SO FUCKING LOUD AND ROCKER... :love:

PS: Hi :wave:

Back
Top Bottom