New U2.com offer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
15 live tracks selected by Edge. Including the first downloads of Spanish Eyes and No Line On The Horizon. Outstanding!

A little annoyed that we don't get to see what 15, but hey...

I'm crossing my fingers for Every Breaking Wave, even if it's a long shot...

A little annoyed that we don't get to see what 15, but hey...

I'm crossing my fingers for Every Breaking Wave, even if it's a long shot...

I think it is out of the songs that we voted on. So EBW would not be part of that. The first two are great choices though so I'm optimistic about it. I'm hoping Stingray, Breathe, Mothers Of The Disappeared and Electrical Storm make it. Even if only 2 of those make it, along with the two known, it makes it a great disc IMO.

So the second option includes 2 previous subscriber gifts, that's the only difference right? Interesting!

Awesome- I'm excited.
And thats the problem. Last year when U22 was announced I was all OMG YES PLZ GIMME! and I signed up right away in October. Which means my membership ran out last month. Which means now I have to re-up at full price.
Ah, well- good thing I enjoy throwing $$$ at U2. And I don't have the ZooTV cd, so I may go for the bigger package and sell the U22... :hmm:

Edit: eh, I already have the audio rip from the Sydney DVD. I'll save myself some cash and go for the standard package. I'll try to resist for a few weeks at least, though.

No Line and Spanish Eyes are bonus tracks NOT included on the CD.

If we are going by the 46 tracklist that we could vote from, then 21 tracks remain for 15 slots on this next CD.

Angel of Harlem
Breathe
Desire
Electrical Storm (very much hinted to be a pick based on the video clip)
Boots
Hold Me, Thrill Me...
Crazy
In A Little While
I Will Follow
Miss Sarajevo
Mothers of the Disappeared
New Year's Day
Party Girl (could still be more than the snippet on U22)
Pride
Sting Ray
Scarlet
Stuck
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Vertigo
Your Blue Room

We might even suprised by something not on this list, but I'm not expecting that to be the case.
I'm really happy to finally get a decent mastered live No Line that's not from the Rose Bowl. It should of made U22 if the voting ended when it originally was supposed to. :up:

Take out the following:

Crazy - Artificial Horizon, Wide Awake
Party Girl - a snippet on U22
Scarlet - will seem out of place without Walk On attached. More talking than song really.
Sunday Bloody Sundy - Duals

This list goes down to 17.

Add Breathe and Vertigo, both live b-sides found on cd single releases. 15.

Add I Will Follow, digital only release iTunes, Glastonbury. 14.

That takes care of all official live audio only releases of the 360 era (except for Scarlet).

Seems to be. Don't follow confirmation email links. Go directly to profile page instead. I haven't renewed yet. Following the twitter reports for now. High traffic issues with the site at the moment.

Very cool! It does say that the bonus downloads of NLOTH or Spanish Eyes were "starting" the downloads on the site, so I'm wondering if those are actually **bonus** downloads or the start of ones from the new CD? The way they worded it sounded like there would be more in the future, and they did upload U22 tracks before for those who resubscribed...

Sort of tempted to pick up the Zoo TV CDs now, but the audio rip I have now seems to do the trick right now. An extra $35 for that and stuff I already have makes me hesitate a bit there, especially if they're only up while supplies last!

Electrical Storm! :bow::bow::bow: Edge, you're my hero.

My membership runs out in March I think. This'll definitely be worth the wait.

Go to your account info page and the downloads are there once you re-sub.

Angel of Harlem
Breathe
Desire
Hold Me, Thrill Me...
Crazy
In A Little While
I Will Follow
Miss Sarajevo
Mothers of the Disappeared
Party Girl (could still be more than the snippet on U22)
Pride
Sting Ray
Scarlet
Stuck
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Vertigo
Your Blue Room

Looks like this now. 12 spots remain with 18 left from original tracklist.

Very nice, love the extras, U2 done good! Now just give us an album next year and I don't care about the goodies for 2013/2014 although at that point I will be subscribing to get a presale code hopefully!! :drool:

But the book looks different from the one I have, the cover is different :hmm:

As the description of the subscription offer states:
Presented in a bespoke, wrap-around sleeve, the large-format hardback book...

So the wraparound cover is exclusive for U2.com member. The rest of the book will probably be identical.

15 live tracks selected by Edge. Including the first downloads of Spanish Eyes and No Line On The Horizon. Outstanding!

I'm really happy with the official download of Spanish Eyes as I was at the (only) concert they played it. Of course, a release on the CD would've been better but still, I take the download. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom