New singles collector's boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine arrived today, 18th May - I love it!

I'm in the Republic of Ireland, and the serial number is 2223.

--Dean

I just got mine. I forgot all about it and thought it was my free gift from u2.com. I was like wtf is this? An empty box? :doh:

I had no idea the box was going to be empty. I have nothing to put in it. lol.

I just got mine. I forgot all about it and thought it was my free gift from u2.com. I was like wtf is this? An empty box? :doh:

I had no idea the box was going to be empty. I have nothing to put in it. lol.

WOW, that's awesome. I'm surprised they shipped overseas. I wonder if I'll get mine. That would be incredible.

Woah yeah :ohmy: I think you are the first person in the USA to say that you received one! I didn't think they were going to since it said UK only. Interesting!

Really?? I had no idea. But, WTF do I do with it?? LOL.. I thought some singles were going to be included.

haha yeah the original email said it was to keep the singles in that you need to buy seperately! :p

:pray: Please let me receive one
:pray: Please let me receive one
:pray: Please let me receive one...

I can't believe they sent them to us! I wonder if they actually did not run out of them with only the UK orders, so decided to fill them all :hmm:

I just got mine 2400

Shame I bought GOYB, and when it didn't arrive, I didn't buy magnificent It isn't available anymore.... CMMON EBAY!

not many are saying what numbers their boxes are on ebay! lol. One says that it was limited to 4000, but the box number os 4540

Oh yeah, by the way, they sent me two boxes for some reason, so I take back the "they've buggered it up" post :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom