new Garbage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sledgehammer

The Fly
Ok, if you're one of those who get mad at non-U2 related threads, please close your eyes now.
tongue.gif

I don't know about you, but even if I'm not the biggest Garbage fan, I really LOVED the new single "Androgyny". Although the sound at the beginning is sort of R&B (hmm...maybe it's more like Madonna's newer stuff), the song is so damn catchy and sexy! I bet it's going to be a huge HIT everywhere...

Have you heard it yet? What do you think? We all live in a free and democratic world, but please don't disagree!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

Garbage's first album was great...I still listen to it often.

Garbage's second album was pretty average. There were a few really good tunes, but the rest was blah.

So, for their third album, I'll have to hear a few mp3s first before I decide if I want to spend some dough on it.

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

New Garbage single?

*runs very fast to audiogalaxy.com*

The entire new album titled "Beautiful Garbage" is readily available on Audiogalaxy and Morpheus. If you like "Androgyny", download the song "Cherry Lips". At first listen you won't even believe it's a Garbage song.

anyone know the tracklisting for the new garbage album?

ya know.. just out of curiosity... not like it's gonna help me download it easier or anything....

1. Shut Your Mouth
2. Androgyny
3. Can't Cry These Tears
4. Til the Day I Die
5. Cup of Coffee
6. Silence is Golden
7. Cherry Lips
8. Breaking Up Girl
9. Drive You Home
10. Parade
11. Nobody Loves You
12. Untouchable
13. So Like a Rose

I like Garbage and Shirley Manson is hot.

Isn't she?
rolleyes.gif

shirley03.jpg

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-06-2001).]

Hey Calluna!

147.jpg

------------------

growl.gif

------------------
If I had a head like yours I'd bleedin' bury it.

This is.. uh... we don't play this tune... gonna be f*cked up!

Just for those of you who'd like an easy listen....
http://plot180.net (my personal site) has an mp3 of "Androgyny" from the new album.

Enjoy.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Back
Top Bottom