New Album Discussion/Speculation Continued...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just compare Bono in the Rattle and Hum DVD compared to the Bono we see now. It ain't gonna get better folks. Be happy these mugs are still even together

I doubt this will be their last album. After this tour ends in 2015 or so, they'll want to do another tour around 2019-2020 to tie in with their 40th anniversary. There will be another album released in time for that. I can't see it going much father than that. However, depending on how everyone is doing 10 years from now, they might do another album/tour in the first half of the '20s decade. It all depends on how Bono's voice progresses, and the overall health and willingness of all 4 men.

I think they'll at least try to go for 40 years. 1980-2020, 40 year career, Bono will be 60... nice, neat numbers.

I started reading U2 By U2* today (yes, I'm aware I'm late to the party), and I'm falling in love with the band all over again. This should tide me over for the next 6 months, if need be.

*...which I bought yesterday at Barnes and Noble after seeing it marked down to only $8, which totally made my week. :up:

I started reading U2 By U2* today (yes, I'm aware I'm late to the party), and I'm falling in love with the band all over again. This should tide me over for the next 6 months, if need be.

*...which I bought yesterday at Barnes and Noble after seeing it marked down to only $8, which totally made my week. :up:

Nice. And there is so much great music out there this year. Only 6 months folks

It'd be awesome if they are feeding us this idea of next year through universal Italy, and they actually drop it this year as a surprise

Indeed, but let's not forget that WOWY/Streets double whammy of insane hotness.

393z5.gif

Just compare Bono in the Rattle and Hum DVD compared to the Bono we see now. It ain't gonna get better folks. Be happy these mugs are still even together

What, why? Do you always compare people in their 50s to their selfs in the early 20s? That just doesn't make sense. Thank God they're still alive and healthy and making music. Time flies for everyone and I'd rather have them aging normally instead of looking like creepy Hollywood stars who cannot move their faces because they've had too much botox.

Seriously, the comparisons just aren't fair. There are decades in between.

that's just a bad angle.

When was the picture taken? 4 years ago? It's a holiday paparazzi picture. I'm sure no ones aware a picture is being taken when on a relaxing holiday with family and friends. There has to be some "down time" for everyone when you don't have to worry about your looks.

And yes, that's too much belly, but he's lost weight now. It's not that easy when you're in your 50s. I know a lot of guys who aren't lazy and do sports and all and most of them get a belly when they're in their mid 40s/early 50s.

When was the picture taken? 4 years ago? It's a holiday paparazzi picture. I'm sure no ones aware a picture is being taken when on a relaxing holiday with family and friends. There has to be some "down time" for everyone when you don't have to worry about your looks.

And yes, that's too much belly, but he's lost weight now. It's not that easy when you're in your 50s. I know a lot of guys who aren't lazy and do sports and all and most of them get a belly when they're in their mid 40s/early 50s.

Sorry, but I still wouldn't fuck the Bono of today. :tsk:

Yea. It was only a first class ticket from Ireland to Italy. Not transatlantic. Sheesh.

:wink:

Do you know how many kids Bono could have fed for the price of that first class ticket?....UGH

Gonna get all Sally Struthers on his arse.

:wink:

Sorry, did I miss something? pleba jokes only go one way? Maybe I should have added a cute little smiley or something.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom