Never Going Back Again, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are super paranoid too. Then again, a few years ago we did find the kitchen window broken and the backyard door open in the middle of winter. No one took anything though. :slant:

...oh well...it is Scarborough :shrug:

We actually got robbed once; years ago...

The part in the episode with that in it was so funny though :lol:

all her songs are genius in a very weird way...

Grandma's a person who everyone likes
she bought you a train and a bright shiny bike
but lately she hasn't been coming to dinner
and last time you saw her she looked so much thineeer
now your mom and your dad said she moved to peru
but the truth is she died and some day you will too
lalalalala

:dance:

Oh the cow in the meadow goes "moo"
Oh the cow in the meadow goes "moo"
then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him up
and that's how we get hamburgers!

:heart: Phoebe

Studying is overrated; unless you're gonna analysis U2 songs again :wink:

The Office is awesomeness :drool:

Sadly, no...political science. :yuck: I thought I'd take this class for fun...brilliant idea. :|

I am making time to read some academic stuff about popular music lately though. I have to keep up on the latest developments in the field. :wink:

The Office is awesomeness for sure. I liked the first couple episodes this season, but this last one, "Baby Shower" was golden. :lmao:

He's keeping me from studying too.

The Office :heart: I totally cried when Jim & Pam got engaged.

:reject:

I squealed like a little girl when I saw Jim get down on his knee. :cute: It was such a touching moment. And, the writers knew enough not to throw in a funny bit afterwards, like they usually do with cutesy moments. :up:

Sadly, no...political science. :yuck: I thought I'd take this class for fun...brilliant idea. :|

I am making time to read some academic stuff about popular music lately though. I have to keep up on the latest developments in the field. :wink:

The Office is awesomeness for sure. I liked the first couple episodes this season, but this last one, "Baby Shower" was golden. :lmao:

political science...I pity you :wink:

Hope you don't mind me asking but what actually is the use usefulness of your degree? lol

The last episode was great; Dwight really was on the top of his game; him, Jim and Pam make the show.

I'm so glad they done the Jim and Pam engagement in episode 1 though; I would of hated it if they dragged it out again all season

political science...I pity you :wink:

Hope you don't mind me asking but what actually is the use usefulness of your degree? lol

The last episode was great; Dwight really was on the top of his game; him, Jim and Pam make the show.

I know, it's awful. The discussions are great, because the class is called U.S. Campaigns and Elections, so it's interesting and all, but I just don't care much about the terminology or statistics and such.

Um, honestly, without a PhD to back it up, not much. :lol: That's fine though, since I plan on becoming a professor, and to do that, you have to have a PhD anyway. Shockingly, the study of popular music and popular culture as a legitimate academic discipline (sort of, more like mashings of disciplines) is growing rapidly. More and more universities over here are offering rock, rap, and other popular music courses, in addition to popular culture courses. My university just happens to have a massive amount of these classes...enough to build my own major around. :D

I'm so glad they done the Jim and Pam engagement in episode 1 though; I would of hated it if they dragged it out again all season

:yes: It was nice to get it out of the way. I really liked the Jim/Pam sequence at the end of the latest episode too. I was so disappointed that they were off for the whole episode, but that brought it all back.

Seriously, I could go on and on analyzing why it's such a great show...:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom