NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Utah Jazz win an NBA Championship, I will neither watch nor play a minute of basketball for 12 months.

Needless to say, I'm on the Warrior bandwagon for another round.

Bye Bye Mavs... :lmao:

I am sure that Dirk is looking to a long German summer...

Go Spurs!

And Headache, bandwagon my behind... I have always been behind the Spurs every single season.

bandwagon.jpg

And I will concede any talk of the Chicago Bulls winning this series. The Pistons are the team to beat in the East.

Just look at the box score of tonights game. See just how many starters have double figures in scoring...and then look at rebounding, and fg %.

Also note, Ben Wallace was our leading scorer at the half. He was the only one who was doing anything for the Bulls tonight. Ben Gordon just looks silly.

LemonMacPhisto said:
neither is Deron Williams

Agreed.
He played phenomenal tonight, however.

Great game 1

This is going to be an exciting series.

U2inUtah said:

Agreed.
He played phenomenal tonight, however.

Great game 1

This is going to be an exciting series.

too close for me, but Sir Charles predicted an ultimate Jazz victory in the series.

dbs

I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I'm still a bit spellbounded by what transpired.

I'm pulling for the Suns now, and the Cavs or Bulls in the East. I'm really hoping for the Suns though, I'd love Steve to finally get a ring since he's still my favorite player. If it can't be the Mavs, I want it to be the Fighting Nashes.

The Suns played extremely well last night, but bad games from Parker and Ginobili aren't going to happen at the same time very often. Much less back in San Antonio.

That being said, I think the Suns can win atleast one game in San Antonio to swing home-court back in their favor.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm rooting for the knicks to win the lottery, giving chicago greg oden, just so i can see if it's humanly possible for me to hate isiah any more than i already do.
May 22 will overshadow anything and everything these 8 nondescript teams left playing do over the next month.

C'mon ping pong balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom