NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to point out for those who are actually allowed to bet on NBA games that the Warriors are 24-1 in their last 25 games where Durant sits (and Steph plays) and are at +270 on the moneyline.
Hope someone listened.

Did the world forget they were a Draymond suspension from 2 straight chips before KD ever joined them?

At the very least, this should be the last word on D'Antoni. The guy's system can't win.
Soooo two things on this.

1) he is NOT running his system. What Houston runs is vastly different than what he did in Phoenix and even in New York pre-Melo.

His system was largely the basis for the offenses of the Spurs and Warriors, who yes, have won. Golden State is a hybrid triangle/7 seconds offense. Kerr, of course, was the GM in Phoenix for a few years with d'Antoni as coach, and we obviously know where the triangle aspects come from.

Houston is running Morey's system. It has to kill d'Antoni a little inside to run to many iso's

2) as much as I mock Houston for their floppery and bitchyness... Houston has come closer than any other team to knocking off what is an all time great team in Golden State (post KD). Every other team, including LeBron's Cavs, got curb stomped.

Last edited:
That Kurt Rambis still has a job and calls the shots is mind-boggling.

everyone i know is either working or with family tonight so i picked up a solo ticket to game 7. i haven't been this nervous for any sports event since the eagles were in the super bowl. watching this nuggets-blazers game isn't helping.

Those shots are being called by the Lakers shadow owner.

Well in this case the shadow owner seems to be a little smarter than the actual owner.

Darth_Sidious_hologram.png

Nice Dave! If the Bucks make it to the NBA finals I decided that I’m going to blow a shit ton of money and go to a game.

i'm guessing that the arena didn't really think there would be a game 7 considering the halftime show is just a dude beatboxing at centre court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom