NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible. I feel like he's a more dynamic athlete than either of the guys. Oden couldn't even move.

Wade looks just awful. Like he has absolutely no gas left.

Yeah. I was actually thinking to myself earlier wondering if LeBron on the Milwaukee Bucks would fare better than this Heat team against the Spurs. It took me more than 4 seconds to realize how ridiculous that thought was.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Yeah. I was actually thinking to myself earlier wondering if LeBron on the Milwaukee Bucks would fare better than this Heat team against the Spurs. It took me more than 4 seconds to realize how ridiculous that thought was.

It's eerie how much this Heat team looks like the Cavs team that got mauled by San Antonio in the finals whatever year that was. LeBron 1 on 5 all the damn time.

Look sure I might come across as ignorant about American sports most of the time but can I just say how fucking amazing it is to see Patty Mills dominating and the commentators talking about our Indigenous history. My heart swells. Can't wait to see the replay.

BqN3TQGCAAItaDI.jpg:large

I would have to say that anyone that actually brings that sign to a game is a pretty big douche bag.

Then again, when the Packers host the 49ers in the NFC Championship game this year, I may bring a giant nose to mock Kaepernick.

There must be something wrong with me...

I'm enjoying seeing all of the Spurs players happy.

Well, I guess that's not wrong... but you know...

LeBron must really be wondering why on Earth he gets paid the same as Wade and Bosh.

I feel sorry for Bosh. He, more than the other two, has sacrificed his game in an attempt to fit in on a poorly put together roster.

He's a face up 4 man in an offense that has no room for such a player... which is why he ends up stuck in the corners shooting threes all game. What made him so dangerous in Toronto was his ability to create mismatches... take bigger players off the dribble and post up smaller players. That's gone in Miami. Every now and then you see sparks, but he's turned into Robert Horry, minus the big shots.

It's hard to call the Miami experiment a failure when they did win two Chips and got to the finals all 4 years... but it's close. They lost twice to veteran teams that played unselfish basketball, and needed a miracle finish to avoid losing a 3rd time. The only good finals they had was against another team that loves to play hero ball, the Thunder.

Lebron and Bosh should make like a Heat fan and leave early. Both would be better off leaving the tired carcass of Wade and the putz that is Spoelstra in Miami.

LeBron can go back to Cleveland and be a hero. If they get this draft right he'll be in position to win more championships in short order.

Bosh should find another big to play with who does well what he doesn't (Noah?).

Wade should be taken out back like old yeller. He's the prime example of what happens to a guy who's game is based around his supreme athleticism when his athleticism starts to slip. Things won't get better from here... only worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom