NBA 2012-13 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And freaking Jason Terry. Brooklyn will become easily my most disliked team.

Wow, end of an era at Boston. Rondo and Bass are the only names left that I know. Gonna be weird to see a Celtics side without Doc Rivers, Garnett, Pierce (and Allen). They've been part of the furniture ever since I started following NBA more closely.

I'm kinda excited Jazz traded up to get Trey Burke. Hope he can fill our hole at PG.

Hey peef and NSW, can you guys stop talking about the fucking 76ers all the god damn time? I mean, seriously. This shit is getting annoying. Your constant "76ers this" and "76ers that".

Take it somewhere else. Fuck.

Am I correct that the 76ers will open next year with two centers on the roster who are indefinitely sidelined with knee injuries?

Andrew Bynum is a free agent. I would be floored if they kept him.

However, they still have the magnificent clusterfuck pictured in my avatar, so it'll all be good.

Hey peef and NSW, can you guys stop talking about the fucking 76ers all the god damn time? I mean, seriously. This shit is getting annoying. Your constant "76ers this" and "76ers that".

Take it somewhere else. Fuck.

By "NSW", do you mean me? Because if you do, I'm going to introduce my boot to your spleen. Would you enjoy that?

I wonder how much money Prokhorov is paying Kirilenko under the table to take that sweet contract with the Nets.

My friend, the world's third biggest Dirk fan after Imperor and Flula, says the Mavs should trade him to a team that can win the 13/14 title, as he enters the twilight of his career.

Is he right, B&C NBA fans?? Is he right?!!

Admittedly he doesn't care about Dallas, just Dirk. And I see Dirk has made comments about wanting to stay loyal. Respect.

I really don't know how to feel about the Cavs signing Bynum. If he and Kyrie can stay on the court, we could climb as high as the 5 seed. Then again, he's been a titanic asshole most of his career.

Most??

I think last season showed he has zero motivation, so I honestly think your Cavs just wasted 24 Mil. Only way to get him to perform would have been on a 1 yr deal for the veteran minimum so he had to earn his next deal, giving him 12 mil a year is like putting a lounge chair in front of him and saying "Relax and don't worry about putting forth any effort".

Back
Top Bottom