NBA 2012-13 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not so sure about that. I'm sure the usual suspects will still be in the mix, but a three peat is in the offering for the Heat.

I like the Bulls' chances to join that mix. Hopefully D Rose has healed up enough by then to have a couple extra ACLs stocked away.

This really seems like San Antonio's last stand. Their big three are clearly in decline.

Yep, especially Manu.

The moral of the story: free throws are important. Work on them. This season should have ended at the line yesterday.

The Spurs sure laid up an egg down the stretch. Manu Ginobili and Danny Green played awful, and Duncan missed those two huge layups on Battier. We missed out on what could have been a good finish because of that.

Is it just me or did the TV crew deliberately ignore Mario Chalmers in the post game? I mean not even a quick pan? :lol:

Fucking Chalmers. Trade his ass. And Bosh can be part of the deal, even tho I know that won't happen.

Mark put this on my Facebook..entitled "how did LeBron beat the Spurs?"

eS0SsaP.gif

:lol:

I'm really curious as to what the Cavs will do with the number one. If there was ever a year to trade it, this is it, yet no one seems interested.

Whatever sympathy I have for the Brooklyn Nets will immediately turn into hatred if Pierce and KG are traded there. Ugh.

Back
Top Bottom