My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
;) I JUST WATCH U2 LIVE FROM SLANE! And it was sorta weird but BONO WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY! :wink: The words hge ssaid the way he danced, etc.

It is a very very wonderfull show!!! One of my favs...i like it even more then the one from Boston!!!
The feelings involved are too much!! And...remember that, one of the shows was made just a few days after BONO's dad sadly passed away...soo you can see the amazing person he is...and the wonderfull courage he had...to stand there in front of 80.000 people and give himself like that!!! :):wink:

About Kite...the first time i saw that show...I started :sad: and i couldn't stop....Bono talking about his dad and The Edge's dad...it broke my heart!!!

That one was sweet but I think his introduction to Kite on the Boston one, I liked better. He said something about singing the duet to fish, I I don't understand it. I like Slane better too, but in the Boston in can touched like he sais, if a loved one died. Luckly, no one in my family hasn't yet. I think it is awesome, though. But I was emotionally touched the most by Streets. I LOVE the lyrics to Kite, I could feel this special energy just in that song. :cute:

I get depressed when i listen to Kite. For some reason I start thinking of my friend and how she moved away. I just cant listen to it. But its weird cause I dedicated Walk On to her for her moving away. I cant listent ot either of them. I start to break down:sad: But i love the songs so much!

I have one done... I havge to make you three. Is that ok? Cause see, I have one cd with classic rock on it, one with modern music, and well.... one of the who, with all knew songs for you!

THANKS! You can deo three but that is very special of you! Did you mean songs I knew or the songs are new?

Hey, don't feel bad. I like how here we get to use slang and not spell correctly. I HATE FORMAL PAPERS FOR SCHOOL!!

You do really? I like to use slang too. But, actually I like the papers at school where everything has to be perfect. whe I talk to Kelly, I always correct her if she is talking wrong. Like when she says me and brenten, I say "you mean Brenten and I:shame:"
lol! I just like to use slang on the internet lol!

I am suripsed you don't use slang all of the time. Or only just on the internet. But that's cool.

That's fine. See, what I mean is exactly talking normal you know, well not good. I think if you don't do it exactly only we you have to, it is still talking normal.

No. I just thought it was funny how you wrote bye then later hi, you know? Your C.D. is going to in the mail very soon and my_kite's! I gave you lots of British artist, baby! :cute: :lol:

Geez, that's very sweet of you. You can 3 c.d.s or whatever you want but you don't have to.

Hey, look at my Edge sig, doesn't it look like when Edge isn't strumming the guitar it swaying or falling down with him?

Back
Top Bottom