My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi there The Who...it's been a while....!!!
Sooo...you didn't e-mailed me..did you??
But I am having some issues with my e-mail!!! I wanted to send you the pics from the airport...Cute...can you please mail them to the Who?? Thanks:)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I'm a chicken nugget! I've always wanted to be one! YIPPY!!!!!!! And I'm an Edge freak!
:sad: My friend and I were gettin off the bus to go into school the other day and she said "You're way too obsessed" in a snottty voice. And I said "No duh A**hole" And we got into a fight and were yellin at eachother. And then she said "I hope Edge dies" And I said fine, I hope Brenten (her bf) dies! And she started pouting. She annoys me so much sometimes! Maybe I'm too harsh to her... but she doesnt have to treat me like that. It's not like I dont know Im obsessed.

:hug: I am sorry, chicken nugget. See, I have a problem, I know I obbess with cute and faithfull Bono, But I don't want to stop! HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! :) Gosh, just his conncection with his audienece through music and his talk about Grace, melts my heart [in a good way.lol!] ... Sorry, your friend is a little rude. :hug: Will a cute Edge pic cheer you up? Ha, ha!

sexyedge.jpg

EDGE:"How are you doing, Lindasy, want to runaway and get married with me?" Sorry, I am just kidding. :)

Last edited:
:mad: :madspit: :angry: :grumpy:
I just wrote like a huge paragraph just now, and then my puter freaked out and it didnt post!!!!!!!!!!! But, to shorten it up, you are so sweet, and I love that pic, and you're so awsome and cool and great!

THANKS! :) RIGHT BACK OUT YA'! :wink: I saw those mean smiles and I got scared! lol. I am playin' with ya'! You rock, you are great, etc. :hug:

Hey The Who?? Don't worry with that!!
It happens many times..to me as well!1 It is quite boring...cus then we just don't feel like writing it all again!!

AAAAAAAA....I learned to play KITE in the guitar!! I had been trying to figure out which vhords BONO play in the Boston DVD:...but then I found the tablature for it ...and the song sounds amazing!!! ;)

Cool, my_kite! :wink: :tongue: I have something to tell you guys. I do sing and play the electric guitar. I feel guilty! I haven't played like in a year! I obbesse on the computer and music. I have fun when I start playin' but I wish I wanted to play guitar everyday! Have any ways to make me start up again?

Well..I don't know...cus this is simply like a fire burning inside me...I play alomst every day!! I guess that if you start trying it again...and as soon as you start listening the tunes come out the right way...it will hit you again!!!
I play the acoustic and the electric guitar...but it is almost the same....I love my 'babies'!!! :)

I just wish I could have the drums in my house...but I can't ...otherwise...my neighbours....would shoot me!! ;)

Don't worry, I will try again! :) ...Maybe it would excite me to learn how to play U2 songs. I can read chords but not tablets. Could you maybe teach me?

If I was in a band I would name it Knock-Out! Or The Avalache. Knock-Out could mean in a good way or bad way. Like Earth, you can get knockedout someway! lol!

Cute Irish Bono said:
Don't worry, I will try again! :) ...Maybe it would excite me to learn how to play U2 songs. I can read chords but not tablets. Could you maybe teach me?

Well...I can teach you!!
Pick a tablature you want to learn...and put the web site in here...and I can help you!! Good luck!! ;)

din din is dinner:wink:
And I had steak or soemthin, I dont know what it was but it was yummy. and my vegatible was brocoli, and I had some noodles too. YUMMY! But, now its today, and Im hungry again lol.:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom