MUSE PART 6: "You'll Wake The Thought Police"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dom: The haircut looks good.

Matt: The hair is very fluffy.

Chris: The pants.are... :drool: :love:

I didn't even check because airfares to the UK during the summer are outrageous :angry: I'm dreading what they will be like next year.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yeah airfares are about 1,200 per person roundtrip!:huh::angry:

A bit strange that they'd want to play it at a festival where you'd customarily play your best-known songs to a more general crowd, rather than their own show. I mean sure, Muse diehards will appreciate it, but the rest?

yeah i suppose.. but matt has made it official and its all over the media so I really don't think they can fully back out of this. I imagine it might not be in its entirety but possibly 90 %.
And the theory is I think, people are talkin that they may play half of it at reading and the other at Leeds.. This would allow for other hit songs to get thrown in there with it thus appealing to the casual fan..

Also, they aren't promoting the album now so I think this allows for more freedom on what they want to do in terms of songs played.

Matt also said that they will probably play it, and the gig is still months away. So I wouldn't be hopping on that plane yet :wink:

Splitting the album between the festivals would probably work better.

not planning on hoping on a plane.. way way too expensive to fly there. :sad:

and yeah i think splitting it makes more sense.. for the reason I mentioned and maybe also because some may not be able to go to both festivals so fans at both will get some OOS songs (a significant portion).

I am just getting to editing my photos from my trip to South America to see U2 and Muse, and thought I'd share a couple I took of Chris playing football (soccer), this was the second of two games he got together while down there...

ChrisFutbolBsAs4-5-2011a.jpg

ChrisFutbolBsAs4-5-2011b.jpg

Lot more where those came from, will try to get everything together tomorrow. :)

I am just getting to editing my photos from my trip to South America to see U2 and Muse, and thought I'd share a couple I took of Chris playing football (soccer), this was the second of two games he got together while down there...

ChrisFutbolBsAs4-5-2011a.jpg

ChrisFutbolBsAs4-5-2011b.jpg

Lot more where those came from, will try to get everything together tomorrow. :)

fuckin awesome! thanks! and post more please!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom