MUSE Part 5, where fan boys are welcomed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, it's official.... Matt & Dom are obviously addicted to crack. The white, rockish type - not the blue stuff that we're so fond of. :ohmy:

:giggle:

I would have paid big bucks to see this live. :lol:

OMGDom.jpg

OMGMatt.jpg

JUST AWESOME.. i would of paid major bucks for this alone!:lol:

:hmm:Second show added at Staples on Sept 26th. Pre-sale tomorrow.

saw this tweet this morning..wtf.. why months later? I already have my flights and hotel booked and am leaving that day... Tempting but I may not be able to pull this off.. :sad:

I am going to VooDoo Fest end of october so that will make up for it I think. Hopefully I can still go.

I just watched Muse's set on the BBC Iplayer from T in The Park. The bits shown were pretty good. Loved the green lasers and stuff.

The crowd reaction when Dom hit the stage is priceless.

:hmm:Second show added at Staples on Sept 26th. Pre-sale tomorrow.

That's a bit of late announcement. I can't say I'm looking forward to another Concertmaps pre-sale.:ohmy:

saw this tweet this morning..wtf.. why months later? I already have my flights and hotel booked and am leaving that day... Tempting but I may not be able to pull this off.. :sad:

I am going to VooDoo Fest end of october so that will make up for it I think. Hopefully I can still go.

:hug: I had decided to stay through Sunday to justify the cross country trip, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to make it either. You can always crash at my hotel :sexywink:

does anyone know the presale code for tomorrow's (7/16) presale?

nevermind, i think i found it. picked up 2 GAs today, need 2 more for the whole gang. COME ON!!!!

Matt at the Vieilles Charrues festival in France (where it was pouring cats and dogs apparently) :D

muse-380_1087408a.jpg

Oh and they're forcing us to reduce our holidays to 5 days before the end of the year at work, so I'm going to plan it around my Sydney and Brisbane Muse concerts :up:

Matt at the Vieilles Charrues festival in France (where it was pouring cats and dogs apparently) :D

muse-380_1087408a.jpg

Oh and they're forcing us to reduce our holidays to 5 days before the end of the year at work, so I'm going to plan it around my Sydney and Brisbane Muse concerts :up:

muhaha! i saw that.. LOOK its Matty Poppins!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom