MUSE Part 3...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oops, nevermind, I had responded to somebody thinking they were talking about Madison Square Garden when it may not be.

I got seats to NYC today.. Loge, section 44, row B. Not bad according to the website for MSG. I didn't want the seats on the floor cuz me, a shortie wouldn't be able to see with the GA pit in front of me.. Can't do GA for this show cuz of the amount of leave I can take from work and Julie's schedule.

1 show down 1 to go.. The DC101 presale today was just seats and I didn't want that. No GAs for that which I figured would be the case (almost aways is with radio station presales).

I know that every band I've seen over the last five years has had some type of presale, and in many instances several (fan club, Citi, Amex, Venue, etc.)

I've never done a pre-sale for any show I've seen out side of U2 and Muse yesterday. I looked through a list of the 50 or so shows I've seen in the last few years, and I only see about two other shows on the list that possibly had pre-sales. I probably have a different view on it all as "pre-sale" is never an option for the vast majority of shows I see. :shrug:

I've never done a pre-sale for any show I've seen out side of U2 and Muse yesterday. I looked through a list of the 50 or so shows I've seen in the last few years, and I only see about two other shows on the list that possibly had pre-sales. :shrug:

For major label acts, I haven't done a general sale in years. The bands I follow have all had some sort of presale, either via buying the album (Incubus and RHCP) or fan club (No Doubt and U2). I've also gone through Radio presales. The worst presales I've gone through the past few years were Vertigo and the last Incubus one (but that was because the scheduling geniuses had it at the same time as the general sale for the U2 Rose Bowl show and U2 broke ticketmaster).

I am not looking forward to this one, but if I dont' get GAs through the presale, there will at least be the KROQ one.

I remember having to send in a travelers check to Propaganda for the Elevation "fan club tickets" deal. I also remember Ticketmaster almost entirely crashing when the general Elevation sale went up. Pretty funny how much things have changed in a short number of years.

Awesome! Someone should start up a thread for the KROQ show, as we've had "watching parties" here the last few years, which has been pretty fun. :up:

I got seats to NYC today.. Loge, section 44, row B. Not bad according to the website for MSG. I didn't want the seats on the floor cuz me, a shortie wouldn't be able to see with the GA pit in front of me.. Can't do GA for this show cuz of the amount of leave I can take from work and Julie's schedule.

There was an NYC presale today?? Oops.

damn, i don't have an am ex.

ETA: just registered on the RXP web site.

passcode is: 1019RXP

there weren't any GAs available. i'm really hoping for that, so i'll just wait til saturday. thanks for the link, Amy!

NO FRIGGIN GAs in the general sale for VA this morning! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: beyond words.. I can't even get anything for a show in my area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even U2 isn't this bad!:rant:

Just got tickets for the NYC show; Promenade 305. I wish I knew the tickets were going on sale so I could have bought GA.

Just got tickets for the NYC show; Promenade 305. I wish I knew the tickets were going on sale so I could have bought GA.

you probably wouldn't of got any.. I was online right at noon and was getting no GAs at all. Good seats were gone within a couple of minutes.. It was insane.

I am really furious that I got nothing in this stupid sale today. I can't see U2 next year so seeing Muse would have been awesome. :angry:

just as furious about this as well... Never seen anything like this before... It's bizarre..

perusing the muse message boards, lots of people think they will be adding another show not at MSG but maybe NJ as a 'second' show.. I am also hearing philly may get a show.. So there is hope.. I think when more shows in the areas around are added the prices for tix with people selling will go down.. just IMO..

just as furious about this as well... Never seen anything like this before... It's bizarre..

perusing the muse message boards, lots of people think they will be adding another show not at MSG but maybe NJ as a 'second' show.. I am also hearing philly may get a show.. So there is hope.. I think when more shows in the areas around are added the prices for tix with people selling will go down.. just IMO..

I'm betting that they will do a show in NJ but not in March...I'm betting they will headline a night of All Points West in Jersey City in August.

Back
Top Bottom