MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, here's some interesting information...the rock writer at the NY Post said U2 is negotiating to sell their concerts on iTunes for $9.99 each. There had been some talk about this a while back, but I hadn't heard anything about it since.

angel_28 said:
:drool: Gloria just came on my Ipod.....just thought i would let you all know that...:wink:

Almost gave me a heart attack! :lol: Discotheque from Chicago just came on mine... :drool: The current version of Discotheque is the best, in my opinion.

I would combust..if i hear Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car... i loved the live ZooTv version...:combust:

Diane L said:
Oh, here's some interesting information...the rock writer at the NY Post said U2 is negotiating to sell their concerts on iTunes for $9.99 each. There had been some talk about this a while back, but I hadn't heard anything about it since.

Where'd you hear that? That'd solve a lot of my problems getting 3rd leg boots.

LuminousTimes said:
Daddy's Gonna Pay is my favorite Zooropa track...It killed me to see Original of the Species live at San Jose 2...I don't know what I would do if they played DGPFYCC....:drool:

Luminous Times, I love your name! A bunch of us at the Setlist Party were talking about how much we love that song.

Diane L said:

For a high-quality copy of a show, I'd gladly pay this. At least for the ones I'm going to and select choice shows.

Lila64 said:
I believe I got Unchained Melody after one in L.A.2 this year. I was in shock :shocked:

Lila, I was there also for Unchained Melody that night. Did you go tot he tour opener show at the Sports Arena on 3/26 also?

Diane L said:

That sounds great. I wonder how many different shows they would sell on itunes. I wonder if it would be like Phish who puts all of their shows for sale on their website. I would figure U2 woud would sell a select number of shows. Very interesting.

JMScoopy said:
i say bring back mysterious ways

I like your way of thinking!
dance7.gif

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights (might have been the words 'An Cat Dubh' mentioned)
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

angel_28 said:
I would combust..if i hear Daddy's gonna pay for your crashed car... i loved the live ZooTv version...:combust:

"DADDY'S GONNA PAAAAAAAAAAY!"

:faint:

ericnurgles said:
maybe if they'd play a little something off of OCTOBER in OCTOBER....geeze.

NYC V, 2005-10-14

1. LAPOE
2. Vertigo
3. Gloria
4. I Fall Down
5. I Threw A Brick
6. Rejoice
7. Fire
8. Tomorrow
9. October
10. With A Shout
11. Stranger In A Strange Land
12. Scarlet
13. Is That All?
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Bullet The Blue Sky
16. Miss Sarajevo
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. Crumbs From Your Table
---
19. Daddy's Gonna Pay
20. Lemon
21. With Or Without You
---
22. City Of Blinding Lights
23. Original Of The Species
24. Bad

GibsonGirl said:

Almost gave me a heart attack! :lol: Discotheque from Chicago just came on mine... :drool: The current version of Discotheque is the best, in my opinion.

Sorry don't want any heartattacks :wink:...i was listening to Discoteque from Chicago all day long...and your right its awesome...my aboslute favorite version has well! :up:

Maybe they will play for the encore:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Than the Real Thing
Until the End of the World

:drool:

tsweeney said:
Maybe they will play for the encore:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Even Better Than the Real Thing
Until the End of the World

:drool:

I think the only place you will see this is the zoo tv concert :wink:

Axver said:

NYC V, 2005-10-14

1. LAPOE
2. Vertigo
3. Gloria
4. I Fall Down
5. I Threw A Brick
6. Rejoice
7. Fire
8. Tomorrow
9. October
10. With A Shout
11. Stranger In A Strange Land
12. Scarlet
13. Is That All?
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Bullet The Blue Sky
16. Miss Sarajevo
17. Where The Streets Have No Name
18. Crumbs From Your Table
---
19. Daddy's Gonna Pay
20. Lemon
21. With Or Without You
---
22. City Of Blinding Lights
23. Original Of The Species
24. Bad

:combust:

Now THERE'S a setlist!

GibsonGirl said:

Fantastic. :up: We definitely need more stuff from the third leg (Toronto I :mad: )

I know! i want a nice clean version of Fast cars live...i now adore that song...:drool:...and i really didn't like it before..:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom