MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'd fly across the frigging Pacific.
Here's a serious question:
whatever happened to Fire? It seemed like it was one of their big songs for a while, but then it just got dropped. Never heard from again. :(

Oh Lila, did you read the latest off the record column at atu2.com? Matt McGee was told by Alison (I'm guessing by his description) that kids with GA do not have to scan in. They're automatically in... :)

Miringeltje said:
Hey everyone!!

:wave:

What's going on?

I just arrived home from work.

What did I miss?

they played i will follow and electric co. back to back

everything else pretty much the same

Miringeltje said:
Hey everyone!!

:wave:

What's going on?

I just arrived home from work.

What did I miss?

The return of Electric Co....yes all is right with the world now...:lol:

victor_f said:
where are the Mofo requesters?

:drool:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joy14.jpg

Miroslava said:
Oh Lila, did you read the latest off the record column at atu2.com? Matt McGee was told by Alison (I'm guessing by his description) that kids with GA do not have to scan in. They're automatically in... :)

Zoo babies...:wink:

i went ahead and made the new thread since i feel like im entitled to something. weve still got 40 some posts in this one though

i dont really feel entitled to anything. i was just bored

Miroslava said:

If this is true.. All U2 fans will start adopting kids to take to GA with them.

cleazer said:
Here's a serious question:
whatever happened to Fire? It seemed like it was one of their big songs for a while, but then it just got dropped. Never heard from again. :(

Yeah, it's kind of strange how it just vanished after only one War Tour show. I think it just didn't fit the setlist - on October, it was an encore opener, and on War, they settled upon a different encore and it seems U2 just didn't think Fire was a mainset song ...

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights (might have been the words 'An Cat Dubh' mentioned)
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham

tsweeney said:
I think if Mofo isn't played in NYC it won't get played on the Vertigo Tour...unless they tour Australia and South America.

It is possible, Mofo was extremely popular in Mexico that it was released as a single back when the came with PopMart, maybe they haven't played it in the States because it could receive a mix reaction

Miroslava said:

It requires to much extra money to take a little cousin to USA...

:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joy14.jpg

Oh, how I wish I saw that tour :drool: Unfortunately I was big into Billy Joel through my pubescent years :no:

Yeah, if Mofo isn't played in New York I think all hope will be lost. I'm still sad they axed the Popmart intro :drool:

Miroslava said:

WTF??????? :no: :no:

:sad: :sad: :sad:

What am I to do? Get a GA for night 2 now? I have seats for night 1. I'm soooo confused! If I knew that was my free ticket in :(

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights (might have been the words 'An Cat Dubh' mentioned)
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham

Status
Not open for further replies.