Moscow Setlist Party Part 2 - 8/25/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if they'll throw some sort of curveball into the encore? Tremendously unlikely, yes, but you never know...

i have been to eight shows and the only time i cried was for RTSS in Boston (vertigo tour) during the halleujah parts...don't know why...i was overcome.

Oh my god, me too! I don't remember the actual concert that well, but I sure know those Zoo TV shows backwards and forwards. :lol:

1992 Atlanta, ZooTV. I was there. I was 17 and have very little memory of what they played. Thankfully I was able to download this show the other night from U2Start. It pretty much depressed me because what I remember were not even U2 songs. :angry:

Oh and when I heard Bad in Dublin last summer, I shed tears. :shifty:

I got a little verklempt when they played Streets at the first Seattle Vertigo show - no tears actually escaped, but I had a moment. I hadn't seen them since Popmart.

1992 Atlanta, ZooTV. I was there. I was 17 and have very little memory of what they played. Thankfully I was able to download this show the other night from U2Start. It pretty much depressed me because what I remember were not even U2 songs. :angry:

Oh and when I heard Bad in Dublin last summer, I shed tears. :shifty:

As I recall the bootleg was decent at least...my first show was Zoo Hartford, piss-poor bootleg but what an experience. Even if I didn't get Love is Blindness. :(

Back
Top Bottom