More U2 360° Tour 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :hug: I'll just put the thread on ignore, because I know any especially good pictures will get put over into PGP anyway, where I can drool in safety. :wink:

Guys seriously, can we not be nice to the people that don't want to be spoilered? :( This is a PHOTO thread, not a VIDEO thread. We have a Youtube thread that's stickied ere: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f195/u2ube-links-thread-5-a-205535.html . Please post the videos there and the photos here so they can still check out this thread. Come on, it's not that hard to do.

Agreed.

I can go without knowing what they played, but come on... this girl is gonna need some Edge pics.

Please guys. And no, I'm not asking my husband to go through the thread to tell me if anyone posted any videos.

Since I think we've been through this already before, I know the answer. I can't trust that no one is going to post videos, so see you in June.

:up:

Sort of off topic, but does anyone know what happened to U2 Now and Then on Facebook? They had really good coverage with videos and photos. Some that made it on here. If they've gone away, I will be sad.

Sort of off topic, but does anyone know what happened to U2 Now and Then on Facebook? They had really good coverage with videos and photos. Some that made it on here. If they've gone away, I will be sad.

agree! I think they've deleted their FB page!! I loved all the pics I founded there :(

:love:

bonoedgelove5-14-2011.jpg

agree! I think they've deleted their FB page!! I loved all the pics I founded there :(

I know there was a threat late last week. I think the admin was getting hassled. There was a plea for new admins, but I guess not enough. That sucks. They really did have some of the best photos. :sad:

Guys.... stick watching my blog as in my signature for this tour.... I'm going to have TONS of pics coming up. And they will all be mine too - and PLEBA is more than welcome to them, I want you all to enjoy.

I know there was a threat late last week. I think the admin was getting hassled. There was a plea for new admins, but I guess not enough. That sucks. They really did have some of the best photos. :sad:

The admin has a lot of medical problems and couldn't keep up. She deleted the page and her twitter account around midnight. Which is a shame since she had other moderators that were more than willing to update the page. I will miss the photos.

The admin has a lot of medical problems and couldn't keep up. She deleted the page and her twitter account around midnight. Which is a shame since she had other moderators that were more than willing to update the page. I will miss the photos.

That's a bummer. I hope she's okay. Maybe the admins will resurrect it or something like it. Were people submittting photos? I considered tossing my name in to be an admin.

That's a bummer. I hope she's okay. Maybe the admins will resurrect it or something like it. Were people submittting photos? I considered tossing my name in to be an admin.

I think it had something to do with a car accident years ago and she's still suffering from it. Poor thing. I hope the admins resurrect it. Lots of people submitted photos and they did a good job of reposting lots of photo's that they found, made it easier as a on-stop shop for photo's. The only thing I didn't like is they would get snarky if you reposted the pics without giving them credit even though they were not their photo's.

I think it had something to do with a car accident years ago and she's still suffering from it. Poor thing. I hope the admins resurrect it. Lots of people submitted photos and they did a good job of reposting lots of photo's that they found, made it easier as a on-stop shop for photo's. The only thing I didn't like is they would get snarky if you reposted the pics without giving them credit even though they were not their photo's.

Yeah, they did get a bit huffy. But hey, it made it easy for me so snark away. I will ignore the tone as I save them for my own selfish pleasure.

Oh, now U2 Torrents is down. What fresh hell is this??? :angry:

just for the record.. I am fighting a big battle, and losing it.. it was not just the car accident which caused serious injury.. I am fighting cancer, and losing the battle... This is Rita.. I was getting alerts on my phone left and right, from comments from news.. and I had ONE admin I was able to count on.. she is a young girl, a student, who could not deal with the stress.. she said she was going to try.. so we got more admins... and they flaked.. Stress is the biggest enemy for me... I Just wanted to set the record straight.. I have never been so public about my battle but it is what I am failing at.. and the stress is just too much.. ty everyone.. <3 wishing u all the best.. We were only getting mad when the admins would crop and edit pics to SEPIA then post as their own on tumbler.. nothing to do with you all here... I need my life to be my first priority, it became second.. even third, cause I didn't want to fail the thousands of fans who started expecting the massive coverage .. I spent sleepless nites looking for data.. it was no longer fun... Thanks everyone.. I hope u understand.. The admins that said they were going to cover, would not even show up during the show, or post show.. just couldn't do it anymore... Peace, Rita

just for the record.. I am fighting a big battle, and losing it.. it was not just the car accident which caused serious injury.. I am fighting cancer, and losing the battle... This is Rita.. I was getting alerts on my phone left and right, from comments from news.. and I had ONE admin I was able to count on.. she is a young girl, a student, who could not deal with the stress.. she said she was going to try.. so we got more admins... and they flaked.. Stress is the biggest enemy for me... I Just wanted to set the record straight.. I have never been so public about my battle but it is what I am failing at.. and the stress is just too much.. ty everyone.. <3 wishing u all the best.. We were only getting mad when the admins would crop and edit pics to SEPIA then post as their own on tumbler.. nothing to do with you all here... I need my life to be my first priority, it became second.. even third, cause I didn't want to fail the thousands of fans who started expecting the massive coverage .. I spent sleepless nites looking for data.. it was no longer fun... Thanks everyone.. I hope u understand.. The admins that said they were going to cover, would not even show up during the show, or post show.. just couldn't do it anymore... Peace, Rita

Thank you very much for all that you did. It was an amazing page that I enjoyed very much. You are in my thoughts.

Appreciate ur message and your kind words here.. I am not looking for pity, just so you all know.. but i need my strength to fight... it's hard when its no longer fun... I know some plebans here, that do know about this battle... it was a very difficult thing to do.. trust me.. after 2 and half years.. it really is hard and painful to see it all go.. but my family intervened... coverage became more important than my health.. ty again for ur understanding xoxo

Appreciate ur message and your kind words here.. I am not looking for pity, just so you all know.. but i need my strength to fight... it's hard when its no longer fun... I know some plebans here, that do know about this battle... it was a very difficult thing to do.. trust me.. after 2 and half years.. it really is hard and painful to see it all go.. but my family intervened... coverage became more important than my health.. ty again for ur understanding xoxo

:hug:

I'm sorry you have had such a hard time. :hug::hug::hug: Take care of yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom