MORE 2013 Misc New U2 Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Edge and Papa Smurf

BVvaL3xCYAAaQqL.png

Actually, this photo looks like Michael Stipe's grandad visiting the U2 exhibit at Madame Tussaud's. :|

a new one!!

1382087_311935062279983_1566484555_n.jpg

God...this man blows my mind and makes me totally crazy!!!! :drool: I cant stand him!!!! :gah:

This rudeness towards Michael Stipe isn't really funny. He's a great friend of U2, Bono and Ali especially. He may look strange, but that's his style, he's always been quite an extraordinary character. I really miss his voice. I wish he'd do some solo work and sing again.

@bonocomet: can you tell us where did you find the pics of the rooftop photo shoot? all u2 fansites around the world would like to know who is the photographer!!! :D

The place I got them has no information on who the photographer is in the photos, sorry. :(

I've had the chance to eat, in a restaurant in south of France, just next to this two people (Edge and Michael)! Morleign was there too and at the end of the dinner Eve showed up with her friends to say hello before leaving to a beach bar next door... My girlfriend and i didn't bothered them, we don't do that in France, and we were too impressed anyway to meet them! What an evening and memory!

This rudeness towards Michael Stipe isn't really funny. He's a great friend of U2, Bono and Ali especially. He may look strange, but that's his style, he's always been quite an extraordinary character. I really miss his voice. I wish he'd do some solo work and sing again.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing.

Nobody thinks before they post anymore, especially that Chork--what an asshole! :shame:

I love Stipe and REM is one of my favorites bands, but he really looks like Papa Smurf. :D

Oh and... Usher is on the newalbum!!10.5 :panic:

TBH, I actually would see nothing wrong with U2 having some songs with guest artists on them. I don't know why people actually do panic over such ideas!

Oh and... Usher is on the newalbum!!10.5 :panic:

TBH, I actually would see nothing wrong with U2 having some songs with guest artists on them. I don't know why people actually do panic over such ideas!

Usher wouldn't cause a panic reaction. :wink: The problem with guest artists was the guest artist that was previously suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom