Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey all :wave:

and that Harrison Ford comment makes me want to watch Patriot Games :rockon:

the rockin edge said:
who would trust the irish :tsk:

^ they're always wary of their lucky charms

what? why does every'ne always laugh when I say that?

"it's a television commercial, with a little leprechaun, and the children are chasing him and going 'Hey Leprechaun Man, hey Leprechaun Man, let me have your Lucky Charms. And it has little tiny marshmellows just stuck right in the middle, so when the children eat it they go 'Ohhhh this is candy I'm having fun!"

ugh I hate Patriot Games. but then I kind of hate Harrison Ford (aside from star wars and that one about the amish people :combust: )

the only good part is when they start chasing each other around on motorboats in night vision goggles, thats some good comedy

sorry just my opinion :lol:

remember the irish assassin in austin powers...:lmao: god that movie's kinda stupid

^^^

You're telling me you don't like Harrison Ford in any of the Indiana Jones movies? :no:

do you atleast like the cool Asian kid from Indy Jones 2?

hey bri :wave:

i dunno, i just think he has like 3 facial expression mostly involving a clenched jaw and furrowed brow...and it's always the same plot, like someone is trying to hurt his family and he has to save them from assorted evildoers :shrug:

< hates racial stereotypes in any movies

Asian either all know kung fu or are tourists

the British are always high-class or funny comedic relief/peasents

the French are always snooty

the Irish are either drunks or terrorists

the Italians are all bruisers/mobsters

it's all bullshit

yeah i agree LMP, that's so accurate

my 10 yr old brother is just learning about the american revolution in school, and he absolutely hates the british "except for the rock bands"...i finally convinced him it's wrong to hate an entire nationality, I think he's over it. :tsk: I mean he was kind of joking, he's pretty sarcastic for his age too, but still

for a 10 year old my brother really is a "cynical little bastard" (according to my dad)

actually i'm not sure the irish one is completely true...my irish great-grandparent was like the only ancestor on my moms side who WASNT a raging alcoholic (we got it from the brits and germans)

:lol:

bye Kat :wave:

indianajoneswhip4wn.jpg

vs.

Kirk001.jpg

:hmm:

^yeah well don't tell my brother that ;)

he really likes irish-y things...it's an american thing, being obsessed with irishness. i dont know why exactly. we're like an eighth irish so he was like "we're in bono's tribe!" :lol:

^^
hahaha, so true, I remember it was a fad for people to go "I'm 1/16th Irish! whoohoo"

and I had the arrogant gf who thot she started that whole phenomenon, get a friggin' clue braniac :madspit:

^
welcome to 'All Things Scottish', where if it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!

we have three sizes: Wee, Not so Wee, and FRIGGIN' HUGE!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom