Mooooove me a mountain!!! DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tomorrow morning, gotta leave at 5 to make the flight cos hartsfield airport is the busiest airport in the world according to my grandpa's 2006 almanac :crack:

alright well i have a really bad headache and the bright blue's not helping much so see ya later :hug:

aspirin :drool:

no more headache :rockon:

my dad and i were watching tv, and there was some very very very cheesy uplifting music on a weight watchers commercial for women...and my dad goes "sounds like a ripoff of, whats his name, stink?" so im thinking he's talking about sting and i'm about to laugh, and then he says "bono...yeah, very bonoesque" :grumpy: so i just ignored him and gave him a confused look and was like "okayy"

:angry:

hey redkat :wave:

who's dana again? :reject:

yeah my dad tries to get on my nerves about bono...he says stupid shit like "yeah...lots of terrorists in ireland....you know, that bohno might be a terrorist...drinks the same water and everything...and he has all those friends in the UN...lots of terrorists in the UN...yeah, you never know...lots of irish terrorists....remember that harrison ford we were watching earlier?...you can never be too careful"

:angry:

:lmao:

^
:mad: that reminds me of when my best friends dad growing up asked if we (me and my family) were members of the IRA :rant:

I was like 10 at the time

dana is anadgemila :wink:

He didnt' trust the Irish and especially catholics

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom