MOOBday: Red, white, and blue!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
78121103b84cf05bd4btg2.jpg

5388d9d4-1.jpg

JTHLarryBWdrumsSmile.jpg

JTlarrywhiteshirt.jpg

UF_listeningtotrack.jpg

And the PB problems surfaced last week, Abs, not just tonight... I don't know what's going on. I'll have to try and find a "settings" feature there.

Ok lets get up to date with the latest :drool::drool::drool::drool:pix.................................................................................

prepare yourselves............:ohmy:

MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008Ins-1.jpg

MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008Inside.jpg

MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008ygzXab.jpg

Theres a bit of everything in this shot......
MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008Ins-4.jpg

:love::drool:

Ok lets get up to date with the latest :drool::drool::drool::drool:pix.................................................................................

prepare yourselves............:ohmy:

MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008Ins-1.jpg

MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008Inside.jpg

MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008ygzXab.jpg

Theres a bit of everything in this shot......
MusicIndustryTrustsAwards2008Ins-4.jpg

:love::drool:

These are possibly the happiest pictures in the world.

I don't know if the pictures are happy or not... but this is the happiest I've
been in a while!! :D:heart:

He looks so incredible, doesn't he?! :drool::drool::combust:

And happy, too!

They`re from the Music Industry Awards thread. But why on some of the latest ones - page 6 does Larry look like he`s about to throw up? :ohmy:

Was Bono`s speach that boring and long? Or had he had too much of the wine and lager on the table............:hmm:

Mind you I think if I had to get on a stage in front of all those people I`d want to throw up too :hug:

Love the latest pix............now lets have the album and tour................:hyper:

They`re from the Music Industry Awards thread. But why on some of the latest ones - page 6 does Larry look like he`s about to throw up? :ohmy:

Was Bono`s speach that boring and long? Or had he had too much of the wine and lager on the table............:hmm:

Mind you I think if I had to get on a stage in front of all those people I`d want to throw up too :hug:

Love the latest pix............now lets have the album and tour................:hyper:

Pamie you're making me laugh!!! Better not say Bono was boring or drunk!! But I have to say I think Larry looks waaay bored with the whole being on stage thing. He's done it for years after all. Just stand there on stage while Bono makes long political speeches. :lol:

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom