MLB 2010 Part 4 - October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Nassau Coliseum is, yeah, just unreal. Dilapidated is the word that springs to mind.

We have a shit arena, a bizarre owner and we had one of the worst GM's in the history of professional sports.

Enjoy the Wild game......

Lee vs Price to advance to the ALCS should be intense. Good luck, Imperor.

Meanwhile, 1-0 in Atlanta, Sanchez has a no-hitter heading into the bottom of the 6th.

I like that Lee or Price won't be able to play the ALCS on normal rest until game 3.

Man some horrible errors so far in this postseason...Brooks Conrad may well have been named after Brooks Robinson, but he plas 2B more like William Conrad.

I find it sad that there are no Giants or Braves fans in this forum...

I have very good friends that root for the Braves, and a few that root for the Giants.

Does that help a little? No? Fine, whatever.

True, little known fact: Olivier Assayas is a Rays fan.

I laughed. I would tell you to go watch Capote but Lance has already done that for me.

True, very well known fact: there is no such thing as a Rays fan.

i'm a giants fan this postseason. at least in the NL

i gave the braves one shot, that was back in 91 (sorry mark)

when they couldn't beat the twins, i swore off them forever

and i hate that damn chop too

True, very well known fact: there is no such thing as a Rays fan.

ept_sports_mlb_experts-303053917-1277829587.jpg

I almost managed to edit my original comment in time. : outsmarted:

Wikipedia is a blessing:

Vitale was born in Passaic, New Jersey.

That says it all, I guess.

NSW, since we are all here and this game is about to end, let me ask you this: how do you line-up the Yankees' rotation for the ALCS?

I refuse to un-watch it because of my fascination with In Cold Blood. Also, if it annoys Lance, all the better.

Hate to say it, but CC, Pettitte, Hughes and then AJ with Gaudin and Moseley warming up in the pen as he throws his first pitch. Removing that extra off-day (which is a good thing) really torpedoes going with a 3-man rotation, or so I think.

Yeah, it has to be a 4-man rotation (Pettitte and Phil can't really go on short-rest, I think). But I wonder whether it would be worth to have CC pitch games 1-4-7 (4 and 7 on short rest) while Hughes, Pettitte and AJ take the other 4 games. But I'm still more tempted with what you suggest.

SR- I would have to think for a second before choosing between AJ and Swisher.

I don't think Sabathia pitching his third game of the series is much better than Hughes, if at all.

Back
Top Bottom