Missing this place already!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
On Tuesday morning I'll be hitting the road and heading to the cottage for one month (takes deep breath) without a computer!! . I'm feeling the pangs of withdrawal already, and I haven't even packed yet. I just know I'm going to miss tons of stuff while I'm gone (leaked stolen music? the new single? pics of Bono on the beach?) Especially, I'll miss all you nice folks of PLEBA. I'll expect a complete report when I get back!
Ciao bambini!!:) :wave: :wave:

I know what you mean. I was gone for a week and I was dying for U2 news. :shifty: I did have two people text messaging me with all of the latest details so I didn't miss too much. :D

Have a great time!

arw9797 said:
I know what you mean. I was gone for a week and I was dying for U2 news. :shifty: I did have two people text messaging me with all of the latest details so I didn't miss too much. :D

Have a great time!

Ditto. When I went to Italy I missed out on the leak of ABOY. :crack:

Anyways, I hope you have a great holiday biff! :hug:

My computer was in the shop for a week and a half in April. I thought I'd go nuts! It was quite strange for my computer to just not be there. I missed everyone and everything, including an AB Bono Leather Day thread. It was great to get back. I know what you mean about missing this place!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Slight change in plans: my poor spouse is under the weather, so we leave tomorrow instead.

Back
Top Bottom