Missing Pleban - Dismantled, where are you?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

10 more weeks!!!!!!:hyper:

can I give you some advise....cherish these last few weeks!! really, I miss being pregnant soooo badly:sad: I am totally trilled and relieved my son is here, but at the same time sad, I miss the little kicks, and my appointments and all the excitment leading up to the big day, I miss being in the hospital and all that.

Goodluck, I am so excited for you!!!

I love being preggo but I really can't wait for her to get here! :lol:

My feet have started to swell. Not fun at all. :grumpy:

Dismantled said:

I know:scream: today he was picking up his head and looking around....for real too, it wasn't pick up the head, wobble around then slam it down...he can actually hold it up now:( ...I am so happy to see him develop and grow but it's breaking my heart at the same time:sad:

:hug:

Dismantled said:
IMG_1211.jpg

2 weeks yesterday

Awwwww . . . Dis, he's beautiful! Congratulations to you and Mr. Dis. Enjoy your little one--they grow and change so quickly! Much love to you all! :love:

U2Girl1978 said:

I love being preggo but I really can't wait for her to get here! :lol:

My feet have started to swell. Not fun at all. :grumpy:

you're going to have so much fun with her:hug: I hope everything goes smoothly for you...but even if you end up in a situation like mine it will still be the most wonderul moment in your life, it really will be:hug: You'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

swelling feet..oh man:| I'm so sorry, I know how that feels...but it will go away. The nurses couldn't believe the size of my feet :lmao: I felt like a freak of nature. Wear loose shoes, and put them up at the end of the day...it will go away after birth, It took mine about a week....they maybe left permantly bigger though...and your hands...I cannot get my wedding band back on:sad:

Thank you MsPurrl and Weldy:heart: He is very squeezeable and snuggly:cute:

aww these pictures are just adorable! I just want to eat him up :cute:

(don't worry I wont)....

I'm having baby lust lately, I've wanted a baby ever since I was 12.... But I can't imagine being pregnant. Is labor every bit as painful as it's made out to be, Dis? :yikes:

Babydoll said:
aww these pictures are just adorable! I just want to eat him up :cute:

(don't worry I wont)....

I'm having baby lust lately, I've wanted a baby ever since I was 12.... But I can't imagine being pregnant. Is labor every bit as painful as it's made out to be, Dis? :yikes:

labor is a hard thing to explain to someone...I had back labor, but i'll do my best to explain. Yes it does hurt, but its not a hurt like when you cut yourself or stub your toe....it's a "productive" type of hurt, like when you over work your muscles jogging or something...now just multiply that by 1000:happy:

it started off as a cramping in my lower back, that progressed to a burning squeezing pain in my lower back still...everything was in my back and eventually my hips...this went on for 24 hours at home.

after being at the hospital for 5-6 hours it was a horrible tearing searing pain..I got in the shower for 1 hour, hot water helped some...not much, i was in the birth tub for another hour and totally miserable!! my midwife started me on pitiocen because i was not dialiating further than 4 cm's.
pitocin brings on very strong violent contractions..not fun.

Soooooo I am really great with pain but I was pretty much writhing and screaming in pain for the last 1-2 hours...my poor husband! he was so good, but so nervous! and my poor nurse George, I was grasping onto him for dear life and he was trying everything to help me.....little did they know my bag of pain med's had run out fast, so I was taking the pitiocin medication free...which I found out is not recommended and almost impossible, I thought i was dying...they also didn't know he was breech at the time and not able to come out, even though i was fully diailated. He was what is called Frank breech which means his feet were up over his head, no comming out like that.

So my experience is not normal, don't let it scare you....my baby was breech, they had me on medication to make him come down when it was physically impossible, he was sideways so all those violent contraction were sending him into my hip bones... and he was pressing on my spine.

As scary as it all sounds it really is worth it, I'd do it the same all over again, and being pregnant is wonderful!!!!!! yesterday at my appointment I asked my doc when we could do it again:heart:....its afterwards that you really have to be prepared for mentally and physically, these little buggars are alot of work!!

Last edited:
ok....I have to post another pic, i just got these from my aunt. he's a whole day old here:cute:*sigh....see how huge his hands are? nurses couldn't believe it. I think he looks like a chipmunk:lol::cute"

wilder5.jpg

Awwwww :cute: :cute:

The little buggers! :lol: Your humour's always there Dis! :yes:

Seriously though, that's quite a story you tell and wow, that sounds heavy :scream: i think i can actually imagine what you mean about the type of pain! Eek:huh:

Dismantled said:
ok....I have to post another pic, i just got these from my aunt. he's a whole day old here:cute:*sigh....see how huge his hands are? nurses couldn't believe it. I think he looks like a chipmunk:lol::cute"

wilder5.jpg

Wow, Dis--what an absolute cutie! He looks so alert, and only a day old! :love:

Awwww Dis, He's so cute!!!! :cute:

I'm all baby crazy these days. I started my clinicals for this summer and I'm in the obstetrics ward! Glad to hear you're breastfeeding. Hope all is going well! :hug:

Dismantled said:

you're going to have so much fun with her:hug: I hope everything goes smoothly for you...but even if you end up in a situation like mine it will still be the most wonderul moment in your life, it really will be:hug: You'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.

swelling feet..oh man:| I'm so sorry, I know how that feels...but it will go away. The nurses couldn't believe the size of my feet :lmao: I felt like a freak of nature. Wear loose shoes, and put them up at the end of the day...it will go away after birth, It took mine about a week....they maybe left permantly bigger though...and your hands...I cannot get my wedding band back on:sad:

:hug:

I almost lost my finger last night because I had such a hard time taking my claddagh ring off!! Ouch! I've got sausage fingers. :lol:

Dismantled said:

wilder5.jpg

*squeal* Look at him! What a cutie. You can tell he'll be a heartbreaker. :)

The past few weeks I've been thinking, "Dammit, I need to get to a computer to see my clone's new baby boy!"

He's precious. :cute: :heart:

Hey, he kind of looks like me. I hope Mr. Dis doesn't find out. :ohmy:

:wink:

Congrats hun. :hug: :heart:

Dismantled said:

yeah tell me about it*sniff*sniff*sigh

I remember them pulling him out, this little cry, and my husband bursting into tears...and so did I. I couldn't see the baby yet, my husband turned to me and said "he's so cute"....my midwife pulled the blue curtain aside and I saw this very pink and wide awake baby boy...I told mr. dis to go see him and say hi.:heart: those are memories that are forever frozen in your memory.

:heart::hug::heart:

and yes beautiful words, too, red :hug:

I'm a month late :reject: That's what I get for not coming to Pleba :(

CONGRATULATIONS! I only see the one/first baby pic pictured. ADORABLE :cute: Much health & happiness to you and hubby. And more pics :cute:

one more..just wanted to post his new smile well..kinda smile:lmao:..he's starting to smile!!!!:hyper::love: *melts into goo*

IMG_1286.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom