Miscellaneous Pictures #46

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found it on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....93391019914.85974.32424369914&type=1&theater

Bono and The Edge, from U2, were at the MCCLA in the Studio A, in a Flamenco class, november 14, 1987, 3 days after the surprise concert at Justin Herman Plaza, somebody remember that?. Photo by Jay Blakesberg .... Come tomorrow and see more about the MCCLA history in our 35th Anniv. Magazine, at 6pm, FREE for all the community!

I was out shopping today in Kuopio when this amazing painting, in an art shop window, literally stopped me in my tracks!!

BonopaintinginshopwindowKuopioFinland3413_zps08f4403e.jpg

I know, right!? :cute: If I hadn't been in such a rush to get to an appointment, I would have gone into the shop and asked how much they wanted for it?! :wink: I might just do that, if next time I go into town, and it's still there! :hmm:

I don't know if these have been posted yet, but here's some really old pics:

U2 - New Scans - Images | urbanimage.tv

Some of them I've seen before, but others are new to me, like the second one! :ohmy:

These are really awesome pictures! Love seeing new/old pics. I'm guessing that's Aislinn in the photos with Edge. I've never seen her with short hair. Also, if you click on the 'music archive' tab it will take you to various music categories. Click on the rock tab and you'll see more U2 photos. Cool pix in that one as well!

Thanks for posting!

I think some of those ARE new, thanks!

Bono on the weight machine. :D

Will have to grab these and post them. :hmm:

It says on the page that these are new scans. I know we've posted lots of others from this site before, but it looks like they put this new set up, and have others possibly to do.

I was going to post one of these but I wasn't sure if it was okay with the watermark. Is it?

Oh my! I didn't see that one. This is the one I was going to post.
U2-U13493.jpg

I thought this was a tragic look for Adam (or maybe I'm just too young to appreciate it) but he really made it work for this shot..

U2-U09389.jpg

I've just found this pic in facebook. I haven't seen it before. Do you know where and when this was taken?

67578_416833191746904_2145187827_n.jpg

This thread has almost reached it's 1000 post limit, so might as well finish it up!

Some newly released photos from the Joshua Tree era during the filming of Rattle and Hum.

RattleHumNewVoicesFreedomDennisBell19874.png~original

RattleHumNewVoicesFreedomDennisBell19872.png~original

RattleHumNewVoicesFreedomDennisBell19871.png~original

RattleHumNewVoicesFreedomDennisBell19875.png~original

RattleHumNewVoicesFreedomDennisBell19876.png~original

RattleHumNewVoicesFreedomDennisBell19873.png~original

Photos © Dennis Bell

Back
Top Bottom