Miscellaneous Picture Mix #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i was raised the same way, thats very rude to get a gift from someone (especially U2!!!) and try to go make a buck off it. its just not right.

Maybe it was agreed by the band that she could sell them at auction and the money go to a charity of their choosing, rather than into her pocket? Who knows maybe the band will buy them back by bidding extortionate prices?

I can`t see Larry being happy about his bible being sold unless there are strings attached to the sale :hmm:

:hmm: yeah the bands gotta know about this maybe, ur right, there's probably a catch to it

ok i found more pics for the thread again! lol:

465664479_ca5ea45861_o.jpg

1339336_e35350cc5a_o.jpg

^ and does anyone know where this pic was taken??

253611512_9ec6575158.jpg

3884619339_f8385e548a.jpg

sorry that they were all Bono lol :), im gonna go find some of the edge, adam, and larry now! :wave:

I :heart:ed your pics Jackie!! I'd never seen most of them :love::love:
:wave:

I don't know..:hmm: But I have 2 more pics, which I think are from the same day (or at least they have the same clothes)
Give me a sec to upload them :up:
oh ok..maybe andreia's right, at first i thought it was in bono's house, then i thought maybe nyc, but eze could be right

thanks Angel!!!! :drool: i love those pics!! (right clicks and saves...) lol
so they were from Eze!

right...not sure if this belongs here...:hmm:

Um and not sure if it has been seen/posted before....but an artist called Paul Smith has worked on some really interesting things conceptually, and Bono just happened to be in one of his series while I was doing some reasearch! :shifty:

Here is the picture of Bono...

bonopaulsmith.jpg

Paul Smith Photography, London UK.

and a link to the site, if you read what context/effect he tried to create the images in it makes sense, and is quite interesting.

Just thought I'd post something art-nerd-worthy :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom