Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously if you can't go with some who can't tell you what album "Slug" is on its better to go by yourself:wink:

one4u2 said:
They usually don't stop before a show at MSG, they may wave from the car but thats it...After the show at about 2 am is another story :wink:

you know something I don't... :ohmy:

SPEAK!! :wink:

Lila64 said:
feel better Diane :hug:

Welcome newcomers :wave:

get KUEFC another drink :wink:
nooo pleae dont, i am ready for my bed after a solid english drinking session, thank you for the offer :)

KUEFC09U2 said:
thank you :) axver is super cool :)

Thank you! :)

Random question - what's your favourite U2 song? For no apparent reason I was just wondering, heh.

KUEFC09U2 said:
nooo pleae dont, i am ready for my bed after a solid english drinking session, thank you for the offer :)

I'm suprised you can (kind of) type after a solid english drinking session :wink:

angel_28 said:
I went to Popmart by myself...i enjoyed myself :dance:

Was my very first concert experinence too...:)

mee too!. went by myself because my friends thought it was too expensive, and it was my first show

nurse chrissi said:

seriously - I know things that no fan should know simply because I am a PLEBAn:wink:

:yes:

:shh:

I'm actually going to attack this migraine I've been having for days and I'll be back for showtime :wave:

romi said:

mee too!. went by myself because my friends thought it was too expensive, and it was my first show

:up: cool!...i went alone because none of my friends like U2 :madspit:...lol

Axver said:

Thank you! :)

Random question - what's your favourite U2 song? For no apparent reason I was just wondering, heh.
wpw very good question, my fav all time U2 song is..............one tree hill and that is no joke

one4u2 said:

:yes:

:shh:

I'm actually going to attack this migraine I've been having for days and I'll be back for showtime :wave:

Imitrex:drool:

I swear by the stuff - honestly knocks out a mirgraine in 5 minutes

The couple sitting next to me in San Diego were very nice (the guy and I even highfived when Zoostation started :lol: ). During a few songs, we were cracking each other up by jumping up and down (we had seats).

The woman sitting next to me during Seattle 2 was also very cool. We were talking about how the crowd for Seattle 1 felt "corporate" for some reason, so we were both glad when the Seattle 2 crowd was wild. It's nice to sit next to a complete stranger and be able to gush about Bono "dancing" with Adam during Mysterious Ways together :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom