Milestone, County Tipperary Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake Constance has no defined border. Switzerland, Germany, and Austria have never actually agreed on exactly where it goes.

Hence I'm not planning a long stay. :wink: (No, I wish I had time to go to Vienna.)
aaah interesting/cool. well they are all neutral and have pussy armies, someone should get armed and take it over and declare their own country. it would be amazing/hilarious.

vienna :drool: i will always be angry they had fucking jahova's witnesses in the stadium when u2 wanted it or i could have justified a trip back there despite budget concerns :depressed:

i still haven't been back, someday....

16,000 really isn't that special.

here are 16 digits of pi, from memory 3.

i definitely fucked that up.

incidentally,

i even typed the 38 and then realized that made 18 digits.

guess i still know it after all. again, :depressed:

aaah interesting/cool. well they are all neutral and have pussy armies, someone should get armed and take it over and declare their own country. it would be amazing/hilarious.

I'm sure the Swiss would come up with super modern planes coming out of the Alps. Only they would have to stop working at 6pm, so a take over during the night could quite possibly be successful.

vienna :drool: i will always be angry they had fucking jahova's witnesses in the stadium when u2 wanted it or i could have justified a trip back there despite budget concerns :depressed:

i still haven't been back, someday....

Haha, that would be brilliant. The geography nerd would like even more time there than I can get ... I want to head up to the city of Konstanz because it's just ... so weird. It's a German city on the Swiss side of the lake and the land border is all kinds of odd.

I still can't believe a U2 gig can't be held because of a MASS CHRISTENING. That said, if it weren't for this, Zagreb may not be getting a show.

I think that one was the best choice. I love that you actually kept them.

I also have this:

mynewsig.jpg

I was going to use it as a sig at the time, but I thought people not in on the gag would just think I'm even dumber. Kind of like my current sig, actually.

I'm sure the Swiss would come up with super modern planes coming out of the Alps. Only they would have to stop working at 6pm, so a take over during the night could quite possibly be successful.
i am actually thinking this would make for an amazing mocumentary type thing. a la that movie i saw once where there's a war between the US and the tiniest kingdom in the world with archers and shit, forget the name of it.

Haha, that would be brilliant. The geography nerd would like even more time there than I can get ... I want to head up to the city of Konstanz because it's just ... so weird. It's a German city on the Swiss side of the lake and the land border is all kinds of odd.

I still can't believe a U2 gig can't be held because of a MASS CHRISTENING. That said, if it weren't for this, Zagreb may not be getting a show.
yeah but i can't go to zagreb.

fuck fucking christians. especially the MASS CHRISTENING type ones. serioulsy what happened to a personal relationship with god

oh wait

:mad:

I also have this:

mynewsig.jpg

I was going to use it as a sig at the time, but I thought people not in on the gag would just think I'm even dumber. Kind of like my current sig, actually.

Oh god, I remember that! :lmao:

And anybody who thinks the current sig is dumb just fails at being a U2 fan.

i am not going to make 60 posts tonight .

8.30 meeting in the morning and i am working all day then going to RMIT . should be in bed!
shove it ti's only 10pm

however i do really have to go make that personal scan, have some lunch, and do some damn work

but only after i check for barcelona 2 news...

ax the next time you have a palindrome won't be for over 1000 posts. that is the point you have reached. is there any lower number with that much of a gap between palindromes? (no i dont think so, but i dont have time to think this through)

:nerd:

ax the next time you have a palindrome won't be for over 1000 posts. that is the point you have reached. is there any lower number with that much of a gap between palindromes? (no i dont think so, but i dont have time to think this through)

:nerd:

So in other words, I'll reach my next palindrome on Monday? :wink:

Have a good one, Vazza! I like that you had to post more than me to get to your milestone, and have outposted me since reaching it too. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom