Michigan City, Indiana, United States of America, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that i'm enjoying 'Monster'. They ain't half bad when they're rocking out. :dance:

I'm reading The Eyes of the Dragon right now. I think Charlotte was one of the people who got grumpy with my status about how bad it is. I LOVE the story, don't get me wrong, but I've never seen King's writing style be poorer.

Goddamn, I have so much love for that book.

But speaking of King, have you read Duma Key? I read it last month and...wow. THAT is the King I love!!

Novels can be good too. I'm about halfway through Lolita at the moment, too. And Atlas Shrugged, but I won't come back to that for a while.

Did you see any French editions?

What's Lolita like, in your opinion? That's the sort of book with a reputation that precedes itself ...

Nope.

Exactly. Godot would be a better choice, as it has the two obvious main characters. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, too.

It REALLY pissed me off, but I kept my mouth shut for the most part because I don't wannnnnna faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail!

I'm sure that i'm enjoying 'Monster'. They ain't half bad when they're rocking out. :dance:

I'm not so big on Monster as a whole (3/5 on RYM), but I LOVE What's The Frequency, top ten REM song for me, and You is a very good track.

:highfive:

Believe it or not, the play's even better.

I must find this. I absolutely love Hamlet, for as cheesy and melodramatic as it can be. And the 199*mumbles* adaptation with Bill Murray as Polonius just...won for me.

Hm.

As a total first thought - Leave, Be Mine, Electrolite, E-Bow The Letter and How The West Was Won And Where It Got Us.

I don't like How The West Got A Long Title AT ALL.

But I'll give the others a play now and get back to you.

I'm not so big on Monster as a whole (3/5 on RYM), but I LOVE What's The Frequency, top ten REM song for me, and You is a very good track.

I'm thinking of buying WTF,K (awesome acronym) once I get my iTunes gift card for Christmas.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 347
User Name Posts
Axver 78
liamcool 73
bono_man2002 41
Reggo 37
bono_212 32
Vlad n U 2 29
Slopsy 24
Alisaura 16
Irishteen 10
The Sad Punk 3
Cin 2
LemonMelon 2

150 or so posts ago, Liam was in single digits. :lol:

It's a brilliant piece of writing.

Hamlet's one of the only Shakespeare's plays I can stand.

I memorized the "To be or not to be" soliloquy for a test in English class. Not only did I fill in the bit my teacher left out, I corrected a few of the test lines. I got extra credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom