Mexico City II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I translated the radio right now

"this next song goes out to Axver... it's off Acktuung Veyvy. this is 'One'"

Just for you man! :wink:

catlhere said:
I translated the radio right now

"this next song goes out to Axver... it's off Acktuung Veyvy. this is 'One'"

Just for you man! :wink:

:mad:

amerrydeath said:

you're giving me Popmart Mexico flashbacks :madspit: I'm thinking of that unbelievable WOWY... :drool:

Unbelievably bad WOWY. Bono hardly even sings it.

I don't know why they wasted anyone's time playing that song on Popmart because it was dreadful.

Ah well, I can still listen to Elvis Costello. His lyrics are still good after so many years....eh Bonoboy :eyebrow:

myaimistrue_elvis_C.png

Axver said:

Unbelievably bad WOWY. Bono hardly even sings it.

I don't know why they wasted anyone's time playing that song on Popmart because it was dreadful.
You could say that about WOWY on any tour after JT :wink:

My bet is that the first three songs will be COBL, Vertigo, Elevation, but what next? I'm hoping for some Boy tunes.

I doubt the set will be exactly the same as yesterday in any case.

Really any version of WOWY post-Lovetown is dreadful. I mean I love the song and all, but ew, Bono can just NOT sing it anymore. Makes me sad :sad:

It NEEDS at least a shine like stars and love will tear us apart snippet.

I was tuning in the shine on the light night dial
Doing anything my radio advised
With every one of those late night stations
Playing songs bringing tears to me eyes

:dance:

What happened to good old nerdy singers :drool:

I have to disagree, I loved it up until Vertigo. There's something different about it every tour except for this one, where he makes it painfully obvious that he can't sing it. Elevation was like a hangover, scratchy and heartbreaking, Popmart was delicate, ZooTV was intensely depressing, and Lovetown was a different story altogether.

In zootv at least the first concerts , the Outside Broadcast leg I remember WOWY was played well just like the JT and LT tour , am I wrong ?

Are we talking about how Bono looks like Elvis Costello in the "The Sweetest Thing" video? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom