MERGED-->UK Tickets and Onsale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sallycinnamon78 said:
got 2 for twickers this afternoon! YAYAYAYAY!!!

It's just sunk in and i am now REALLY excitedb - my 1st U2 gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have any luck?
well done,i think you've been trying for as long as i have.
u2 live kick ass!!:drool: :drool:

Got the "you can now reuse your password" e-mail but getting the - To access this page you must arrive from the correct page error message. But i went through u2.com so what are they saying? I know that i got Abigail's spare but my mate now wants me to ty and get some

hhmmmm, i've got a bit of a dilemma.

I got bombed out yesterday morning when trying to get Manchest tickets, and sent a mail to Ticketmaster about it.

I managed to get back through tho for Glasgow and got GA tickets for there.

Today I got a mail from Ticketmaster saying my code has been reset, and having checked I can get through to buy GA tickets for Manchester!!!!!

Do I risk buying them for Manchester as well or not?

The mail does warn that if you get more than your limit ordered your tickets will be cancelled?????

What should I do????
Risk it or try and get more tickets thro fridays general sale stampede???

Don't take the risk of losing your Glasgow tickets mate - it's been so difficult to get them that you'll kick yourself if you do.

Come up to Glasgow, we're really quite nice.

WASTID said:
Do I risk buying them for Manchester as well or not?

The mail does warn that if you get more than your limit ordered your tickets will be cancelled?????

What should I do????
Risk it or try and get more tickets thro fridays general sale stampede???

I wouldn't risk it if I were you. After all, the bastards don't need another excuse to relieve you of your tickets.

Smidge said:

I wouldn't risk it if I were you. After all, the bastards don't need another excuse to relieve you of your tickets.

thats what I was thinking.

Thing is the mail states that if I have already used my code then it will not work again... just checked and got straight thro to GA tickets for Manchester.

Wondering whether using different name and address may even have an influence or not, plus the IP address would be different as ordered first at work.

Dont really want to risk losing the one's i've got, but really want to go Manchester as well, and can't help but think that they are so useless they'll not have a clue that its been used again.

On the presale we had to use different cards for each venue its a pain as we may now be stuck for Monday!!

how much are UK tckets?

Hi

It's now 10.58pm on 26/1/05 in Manchester.

Presale code leads to a code telling me i have come from the wrong website link???/

How much are standing and seating tickets please?

I have heard rumours of £55???

good luck with tickets to every one who's breaking teeth trying like me!!!

Senthan

where are you getting your tickets, fly79? i live in manchester too

did you use u2.coms membership dealy or you gettin em from somewhere else?

The blurb seems to indicate that you're not to exceed the alloted number of tickets for that particular event, and TM therefore forbids using duplicate cards for the same address.

I'm quite sure that using the same card for different venues is well within your right (Fanfire has said that multiple memberships is fine). Don't take my word on all of this but it makes sense to me...

Are there still many people without tix?
You poor sods - hang in there - don't let the ticketbastards grind you down!!

This ticket and credit card situation is very confusing. I tried to use the same credit card for two different venues London and Manchester and they wouldnt accept it I had to enter another card.
I hope we will be ok for Monday for TRYiNG for Dublin and Paris as we have used 4 different cards between us!!

SHAMBLES ! SHAMBLES ! SHAMBLES !

The site shows seating tickets available for M/C - but there aren't any.

Finally this evening got 4 standing tickets for M/C - I really wanted Twickenham but at least I got something

SHAMBLES !

Mike

[
I'm quite sure that using the same card for different venues is well within your right (Fanfire has said that multiple memberships is fine). Don't take my word on all of this but it makes sense to me... [/B]

Well my boyfriend and I are both members. We had a code each. We paid with the same card as we have a joint account. TM had better not have a problem with that as we are both paying members - our banking arrangements are none of their business.

jesseu2 said:
i got 4 manchester standing, will want to trade one for glasgow and one for dublin.

might be interested but won' know until all of the sale dates are over with and I have seen what I am left with!

Got 4 for Glasgow, but some of mates are going to try for Dublin so could end up wanting to swap if we get them as well, plus I will also be wanting to go to Manchester.

Decided its probably best not to use the PreSale code again despite it now being available for use again.

Its very very tempting to try and use the pre-sale code again though thats for sure.

Suppose I could maybe use it for a 3rd leg in the USA if I win the lotto!! :)

AbigailJ said:

Well my boyfriend and I are both members. We had a code each. We paid with the same card as we have a joint account. TM had better not have a problem with that as we are both paying members - our banking arrangements are none of their business.

It's only a problem if you've used the same code to buy two seperate sets of tickets (which some people could do), I had two codes, so I bought two sets of tickets. My mate gave me the money to buy another membership as he hasn't seen them yet and was desperate to see 'em. So I wouldn't worry as long as two sets of codes have been used to get your tickets.

Want standing tickets for Twickenham/Hampden - try this number ??

Some people on another forum have had some joy in getting standing tickets for uk shows - i think its Twickenham. Phone this number and give them your sob story.

O161 385 3613

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I'm new here!!

Finally got tickets for london after 24 hours of trying!!

Has anybody's account been debited yet? I got a confirmation meail but no money has left my account yet!
:huh:

On sale Friday 28 January at 09:00 what time is that exactly if I live in states mountain time?

I checked my credit card today, my Hampden tickets have been taken off with the Manchester one's pending. If you used Switch it'll take a couple of days to show up on your account, but there will more than likely be a payment pending.

Back
Top Bottom