MERGED --> U2 Elfed!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2FloridaFan

New Yorker
U2 Elfed!!

sorry i don't think this worked it elfed my family instead of U2 :( so I had to delete it.

Last edited:
Is it the ElfYourself thing? My sister had so much fun with that thing yesterday :lol:

yeah it is but i guess when you make a new one it overwrites the last one. Anyway I couldn't get it to post right so I had to delete it, but you can make one for yourself of U2 to keep :)

U2FloridaFan said:

I made a U2 one then pasted the link here then I made one of my family and when I went to check the U2 one in this thread it showed my family. How did you get it to keep the U2 one?

I just copied the finished link. But it was the only one I made, so I'm not sure if that's why or not. Sorry.

I'm glad everyone got a kick out of this. :)

Bonochick said:

I love how if they were really doing that, Larry's face probably really would be frozen like that the whole time. :giggle: :heart:

Definately... and the veins in his temples would likely explode before they could finish the performance! :lmao:

Every time I click on the elf yourself link it goes to the page and starts loading, and stops at about 90% :sad:

I've refreshed, quit IE, tried Firefox, each time it won't load all the way. :sigh:

U2democrat said:
Every time I click on the elf yourself link it goes to the page and starts loading, and stops at about 90% :sad:

I've refreshed, quit IE, tried Firefox, each time it won't load all the way. :sigh:

The site might be busy so just let it load then walk away or do something else for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom